Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go to sleep after seeing a spider like this crawl under your bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    if you have spiders that big and ugly in your home or tree house (wherever you live) do some serious cleaning homie you know that monster has a bunch of babies ready to hatch and kill you

tree house

i honestly picture the pinoy posters living in thatched huts and drinking out of hollowed out coconuts. dat's waysis!

i can confirm that makavelli breeds championship level fighting cawcks. he told me in a lengthy PM titled "my lifestyle."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      The hell is a huntsman? Anyway huntsman or whatever the f**k, that ish still freaky as hell!!
      They are very common here in australia, they look bad but they arent really posoinous.

Comment

you grow a pair and stop being such a girl.

im caribbean we got all sorts of bugs, unless its something that can kill you who gives a ****?

my mom is swedish, i remember this one summer up there when it was hot as hell (yes, it can get hot in sweden). we were five people jammed into this one little bucket of a car arguing over some stupid ****, all of a sudden the doors fly open and the car clears out, half them n/ggas are screaming like a bunch of females. i look around and its this lonely little bumblebee in the car headbutting the front window, i sit there chilling and 5 seconds later its out the door and i let the girly men know its safe to get back in the car. they walk up and start inspecting **** before even getting in though and im just lmao.

moral of the story, bugs are harmless, dont be a b/tch.

Comment

The best way to conquer your fear of it is to let it crawl over the head of your penis.

Comment

I lol'd hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              They are very common here in australia, they look bad but they arent really posoinous.
              You probably are an expert at dealing with these creatures eh?

Comment

Live, raw, large spiders are a delicacy in some parts of the world. (maybe)

Have midnight snack and you will fall right back asleep. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  Thats a lie. There arent any animals in Australia that arent poisonous

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    At the time I was in Dallas. We lived right next to a creek. So there was a f**k load of spiders and ****. One time I walked out at night to get something on the back porch, and when I flicked on the light I saw a big ass snake tail under the grill (startled his ass) and he hauled ass into the bushes. Freaked me the f**k out. And I actually like snakes, but stepping within two feet of a possible water moccasin....ain't my thing, bruh.

Comment

Offftt that's massive, I would be looking for somewhere else to sleep

Comment

Working...
                      X