Gamboa Steward short vid on pads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    his speed give me a hardon......
    Very **** to get an erection from watching another man.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Ya hopefully i think Manny is in it for Gamboa because he sees a potiential superstar he can mould in his own way.Still dont know why Gamboa left Salas since they have been together since his amateur days and knows him probably inside out
      rumor has it it was about money , regarding what percentage salas would get

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        rumor has it it was about money , regarding what percentage salas would get
        I imagined it had to be something in that area didnt think it was just a change of scenery.Its a shame Salas seemed like a good trainer on top off him and Gamboa being together for so long.
        Last edited by any craic lad?; 11-11-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I like what I'm seeing from Stewart. Gamboa has the speed and reflexes to be unbeatable with the proper training. He is going to have incredible footwork and combination punching, stick and move like Sugar Ray Robinson.....wait and see. I could see it from just that brief video, Juanma doesn't stand a freaking chance if they fight.

Comment

I can;t see the damn video. Anyone know if it is on You Tube?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              http://www.elnuevoherald.com/video/i...a_id=119809971 Apoligies if already uploaded on here
              can someone embed?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                can someone embed?
                hopefully it shows up:

thanks for sharing man. i'm liking what i'm seeing so far. can't wait to see how he looks in his next fight.

Comment

i tried embedding earlier.. it wont show up

short <2 minute video.. gamboa looked sharp as hell with good power and balance

Comment

Working...
                  X