Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion who won last night ZBIK or CHAVEZ JR.??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    I had it 120-94 for Chavez, but some of those rounds were tough to score and I wouldn't argue with anyone who had it 120-96 Chavez.

Comment

To all the posters saying JCC Won, I also assume you had Kotelnik whooping on Alexander right? Because this was the exact same fight. Kotelnik whooped Alexanders ass and Alexander threw 1100 air punches and got the decision. Zbik threw the punches this time and DIDNT get the decision.

If they fought in Germany he wouldve gotten the decision. JCC wasnt busy enough, landing 10 body punches isnt better than landing 30 punches.

Zbiks downfall is his lack of power, like Paulie Mallignaggi. JCC deserved the win but he got schooled.

Kotelnik got robbed after schooling Alexander. Just funny the alexander supporters hating on Zbik. But I guess if Zbik was black all the nuthuggers would be crying outrage that another young slick black boxer got robbed.

Comment

i thought

it was a draw....but you know damn well if was or if zbik was announced as the winner that all hell woulda broke loose in there

Comment

I had it 114-114

Comment

Now that a few days have gone I want to see what other people think ,that have not voted on my poll!!

Comment

I had Zbik winning 115-113, BUT I'm not gonna complain. It was a highly competitive fight that could have gone either way. Not a bad decision imo.

Comment

Jr broke him down despite being caught at will, at an extremely high consistent rate during the first half of the fight. He was tearing that body up, and slowly, but surely it caught up to Zbik. Zbiks energy was zapped, legs were gone, and was close to going out at times, whereas Jr looked strong, determined, and was landing the harder more relevant shots. I know Zbik did his thing, and made Chavez look horrendously amateurish during the first half of the fight, but Chavez came on strong during the second half, and did more damage, as well as meaningfully hindering his opponents attack, which many refer to as ring generalship...meaning he controlled the fight.

Comment

had it a draw

Comment

Some more opinions on this fight?????

Comment

Originally posted by P.K View Post
                      Bob Arum won last night.
                      hahahahahahahahha truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X