Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr?

$5 million?

I think around 2 million.

Comment

damn, i was gonna make a similar thread.....lol......yeah i wanna know too...

Comment

well this is a trilogy after a draw and a split decision..not sure what floyd has to do with this

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          well this is a trilogy after a draw and a split decision..not sure what floyd has to do with this
          It has to do with Marquez's basis of his $5 million demand. Pac and Mayweather have very little difference in money making, why ask $5M while he had $2M with Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            It has to do with Marquez's basis of his $5 million demand. Pac and Mayweather have very little difference in money making, why ask $5M while he had $2M with Floyd?
            cause its a trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              I think because Marquez's fight with Floyd was his biggest pay day to date, and apparently, what he earned there could be a fair basis to guesstimate how much he deserves against Pac.

Unless of course you want to compare what Marquez earned for his fight against Chris John.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                $2 mill ... i thought it was $4 mill i guess i was wrong

Comment

he got a good payday

Comment

Marquez lost the first 2 fights, one of the judges had an error on there scorecard for first fight. Marquez is in no place to be making demands. Guy is unknown to casual fans, that is why his fights sell like dog **** without Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X