Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Wlad fight on Dec 11: Alexander Dimitrenko or Derek Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id go with Dimitrenko because del boys only had 14 fights and he needs a few more so at least he can last about 4 -5 rounds with the mighty klit

Comment

Neither option is particularly groovy, but I'd go with Dimitrenko if only because I see Chisora as a less powerful, less durable Samuel Peter, who'll likely be dispatched in an even easier fashion by Wlad. Dimitrenko would be dispatched easily as well, but at least he provides a slightly different style matchup from the last time. If Wlad does pick Chisora though, which seems quite likely (has it in fact already been confirmed yet?) then it would be quite the kick in the labia for a certain Mr Haye, and would get Wlad into the tabloids, if only to be mocked and made fun of (they'd probably give Chisora a chance because of Wlad's "glass jaw" or some crap).

Comment

Chisora would be a lame fight. Wlad will play it too safe and make what should be a two round fight stretch into round six or seven.

I'd rather see Wlad fight Dimitrenko.

Comment

delboy has a better chance imo

Comment

Chisora because it's still a bit of a mystery how good he is, while Dimitrenko's limitations were exposed in the Chambers fight.

But I'll be happy with either.

I don't want Wlad to fight Mormeck (too small, too shot, been KOed several times) or Welliver (a clubfighter who has never defeated a ranked contender).

Chisora is in the new WBO rankings after defeating Sexton (last month WBO #13).

Dimitrenko has wins over two currently ranked fighters, Basile (WBO) and Rossy (IBF).

Comment

Didn't Tunney make this same exact thread yesterday?

I would give the same answer.

Alexander Dimitrenko hands down.

Comment

Id rather see Chisora/Klitschko

Comment

Where is the "I'd rather watch paint dry" option?

Comment

Del Boy. Unbeaten and full of ambition and confidence, good fighter. AD has been found wanting already and at a level below Wlad. Lets be clear tho Klitchko would crush em both, another reason for me prefering the Chisora fight - I hate the twat!

Comment

Del Boy will pull off a massive upset, he will come into the ring in his 3 wheel van.

Comment

Working...
                      X