No announcement yet.

The return of the Prophet, Tye Fields!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Me neither, but when HW's can win belts, fight in big money fights without fighting Fields then why not duck him. Really to fight him would be an insane way of thinking or you have a death wish.
    Well said, I checked the Vitali's website and when asked about a potential Fields match up he said he wants to fight Johnson, get him out of the way, then 2-3 more fights and maybe he will face Fields in his farewell fight when he decides to hang them up.

Smart move by Vit,

Comment

He's fighting out of Canada now because the pure Canadian air increases his speed, power and reflexes up to 46% according to a comprehensive study by the University of Alberta.

Professor John Hutchings says his power is so great now, that some seismologists on the west coast noticed some small seismic activity at a radius up to 1100KM from the epicenter.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        He's fighting out of Canada now because the pure Canadian air increases his speed, power and reflexes up to 46% according to a comprehensive study by the University of Alberta.

Professor John Hutchings says his power is so great now, that some seismologists on the west coast noticed some small seismic activity at a radius up to 1100KM from the epicenter.
        Good research dean. I was wondering why he was up in Canada. Well now I know.

May Tye (god) have mercy on our soles if he ever decides to go all out. It's suicide for anybody to fight him up in Canada now.

Comment

Working...
        X