Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, they picked you because your face his your defence.

Comment

Brandon rios is gonna be walking into punches all night. Not only is this fight going to damage his record but it could severely damage his health considering his fighting style and the wars he's been in.

Comment

Rios is tailor made for Pacquiao. I can see this one being similar to the Margarito fight.

I'm sure it will be exciting as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          If Rios' plan is to go out there and fight smarter, then he truly is ****ed because that is impossible for him. The dude is as dumb as a box of rocks. He has no chance. He will go out on his shield though which the fans will respect.
          This exactly.

If Rios comes out trying to look like a professor he'll only make himself look even dumber. He gets KTFO in this if Pacquiao is remotely himself.

Comment

Both of you are LOSERS! you both lost your respective last fights.

Comment

Pacquiao might be done Rios has power it's good chance he could get KO'd again

Comment

I am BACK !!

I am back to torment the Mayweathers and their fans in a fun way,

I am Back to back Pac all the way

Now my back is against the nice wall because I pull for both Pac and RIOS

It would be nice if both Top Rank and Golden Boy would quit the grownup children games and match their fighters into each other instead of this stupid cold war !!!!!

By the way I don't see anyone catching Jr , not canelo or anyone, just to quick on his feet , loves to run and pot shot. I don't plan on buying anymore of his cherry picking boring fights but the fights like Pac vs Rio's all day long baby !!!!!!!

Comment

You're absolutely correct Rios, but you forgot to finish your sentence.....Pacquiao did pick you because you just lost, but dont forget to mention that he picked you because you block punches with your face, you have no defense, you have very little movement, and you are slow as molasses.........there that should sum up why Rios was picked

Comment

no. he picked u because u walk in a straight line and defend with ur chin.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      I am BACK !!

I am back to torment the Mayweathers and their fans in a fun way,

I am Back to back Pac all the way

Now my back is against the nice wall because I pull for both Pac and RIOS

It would be nice if both Top Rank and Golden Boy would quit the grownup children games and match their fighters into each other instead of this stupid cold war !!!!!

By the way I don't see anyone catching Jr , not canelo or anyone, just to quick on his feet , loves to run and pot shot. I don't plan on buying anymore of his cherry picking boring fights but the fights like Pac vs Rio's all day long baby !!!!!!!
                      Come on, guy. Admit it. You love Floyd Mayweather, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X