Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words within five years..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Danny Garcia but honestly that ain't gonna happen. He does keep progressing and continuously proving a lot of doubters wrong though.

Comment

Hell yea my boy swift is already top five IMO. I say within 3 years he's p4p king. At 147 the only one who can beat him is floyd. I'd advise him to stay clear and not jump too early like canelo.

Comment

i'd believe that before i believe broner would be. and that's all some people use to say when talking about broner before he lost to maidana.

he's 25, undefeated, unified might as well be undisputed at one weight. he's also tall for his division. he manages to do the same at ww that he did at jr ww, and yeah. he should be.

Comment

Nah, Ward will still probably be around.

Too many slick fighters around for Danny to ever be crowned as #1; Khan & Zab exposed Danny.

Comment

He has neither the speed nor the reflex and not the versatility of a Ward to be a P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              He has neither the speed nor the reflex and not the versatility of a Ward to be a P4P.

if you're under the assumption that that's what it takes you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post

Too many slick fighters around for Danny to ever be crowned as #1; Khan & Zab exposed Danny.

zab lost. khan got ktfo in 4 rounds. he didn't expose ****.

danny went on to beat the uncrowned king at 140 in matthysse. whether you like it or not he's the real deal.

and i wouldn't be so sure of ward being undefeated by then, when he's got his own thurman to deal with in adonis stevenson.
                Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 12-28-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Maybe; his threats in the division will be Bradley and prob Thurman. I think they all can beat each other I like Dannys upside he gets better each time out.

Comment

I'll say this is the most reasonable thread I seen all day.

People don't understand that Danny Garcia's boxing knowledge is in the realm of JMM and Floyd Mayweather. His in fight adjustments is so underrated just like his educated footwork and distance measuring. The way he appraises his opponents to where he figures out how to beat them is very groundbreaking to witness.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by TonitosWay

zab lost. khan got ktfo in 4 rounds. he didn't expose ****.

danny went on to beat the uncrowned king at 140 in matthysse. whether you like it or not he's the real deal.

and i wouldn't be so sure of ward being undefeated by then, when he's got his own thurman to deal with in adonis stevenson.
                      Khan isn't slick. And Zab is Zab. But you're right about the rest tho. However, I don't agree with TS. Maybe he's exaggerating a little bit on purpose. Garcia could be P4P but I doubt he ever makes it past the #5 spot if he makes it that far up.

I'll just be called a hater or something but it's whatever.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X