Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't blame guerrero he's had a solid run so far. although beating berto should not be enough anymore in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Golden Boy is excited for Floyd's return because Floyd is a Golden Boy fighter. So there goes all the ******s who were saying Floyd was his own boss.

Anyway, I won't believe it till I'm watching 24/7.
      Oh wise boxing insider, since Floyd is a "Golden Boy" fighter and he isn't his own boss, can you please disclose the details of the Golden Boy contract that Floyd is under? As a matter of fact, who does Floyd answer to?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Just a little correction.......Mayweather has had only 4 fights in the past 5 years, since the Hatton fight in 2007.
        and yall think he is gonna fight twice...4 month between the fights... GTFOH.

Comment

Highest paid self preserved fighter. Get yours! No bias here!

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            An undefeated WBA Champ in Cotto at 154, a WBC Champ in Ortiz, A past prime/still good WBA Champ in Shane coming off the best win of his career against Tony. You people will never be satisfied, just admit that no matter who Floyd fights, he can do no right in your biased eyes. By the way, Sergio is not currently in Floyd's weight class, Sergio hasn't seen 154 pounds since 2009 "boxing fan".
            Mosley's best career win was not Margarito, that was a fluke, and against his obvious downward decline. His best win was against Oscar in their first fight.He walked all over him, and in the second half of the fight beat him to the punch all the time. Although the judges tried hard to give it to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Canelo, like Pacquiao, is too dangerous for Floyd Junior. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years until they were too old, had too many wars, and a lot less dangerous than in their prime. He may fight Guerrero, betting that he's too slow, one dimensional, easy to hit, stands straight up and down. Floyd Junior strategically hand picks opponents; has his whole career. Pacquiao would be the biggest gate, PPV, in history, but he'll claim Pacquiao having losses on his record don't make him an easy sell, that he's on the decline of his career, as Junior recently said as much. LOL! Floyd has been looking for the right excuse to everyone for avoiding Pacquiao for more than 4 years. Junior needs to grow a set. He's scared to death to lose to Pacquiao. He won't fight Pacquiao for $75m, that's how afraid he is. Dont you find it interesting how everyone in Boxing would LOVE a shot at Pacquiao, yet Floyd Junior hides, scared to death. No ballz.
              Why are you so butt hurt? lmao, it's sad dude. Floyd's been chasing Shane since 99, maybe you weren't involved in the sport then, but this is known fact, and again in 2006, claiming that he wouldn't fight Floyd because of "toothe aches and other nonsense"....And sorry if you weren't aware, but, Cotto admitted not to long ago that he wasn't ready for Floyd when they we're both Top Rank fighters. An article published by ESPN. Take that diick out your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                I was thinking worst case scenario floyd-roid would have skipped an opponent from 54 or 47 and chosen a 140 pounder, in Garcia.
                Because Garcia has that flag behind him. And Roid could have used Garcia in June and then called it a day for 2013. But if this announcement is true I guess they will save Garcia for 2014. If Maynever is still fighting and could somehow manage to keep his undefeated record for next year for 2013.
                You're a closet fan dude lol, you've watched every Floyd fight and you have no plans of stopping, get that mans diick out your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  and yall think he is gonna fight twice...4 month between the fights... GTFOH.
                  I didn't say so and I don't think so. Mayweather is far too unreliable to believe. Didn't Saul Alvarez announce the other day that he intended to fight on May 4th but Mayweather intended to fight in February, so they wouldn't be fighting one another???

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    You're a closet fan dude lol, you've watched every Floyd fight and you have no plans of stopping, get that mans diick out your mouth.
                    Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Just a little correction.......Mayweather has had only 4 fights in the past 5 years, since the Hatton fight in 2007.
                      You would know, wouldn't you, closet fan

Comment

Working...
                      X