Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyds elbow roll vs Cottos body slams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd pushes with his forearm to create distance, it's not illegal at all. it's a form of defense, some fighters don't have any defense.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      Here they are since ur ass never seen it

Great examples but Hatton was trying to smother him, wtf is he supposed to do?...let Hatton grapple him to death? The "elbow" is more of a forearm to keep the grappling to a minimal imo. Once I see the negative effects of those "elbows" then I'll probably change my minds but I really feel those are forearm space finders!

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        wow you would protect that filthy women beating scum bag piece of dirt with your life wouldn't you?

Yet are you so emotional??? You don't know him personally and neither do I so relax lol...did he kick your cat or something? You can be a grown man with that much negative emotion towards someone you don't even know lol!!! You guys kill me....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Cotto's body work will make Floyd move around a lot.
          Thats if they allow him to go to the body. Bayless was busting cotto's balls every single time he went to pacquiao's body.

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
            Yet are you so emotional??? You don't know him personally and neither do I so relax lol...did he kick your cat or something? You can be a grown man with that much negative emotion towards someone you don't even know lol!!! You guys kill me....
            they just can't stand that he's 42-0 and ranked #1 p4p rofl

Comment

Damn Cotto and Mayweather doing illegal ring acts? Talk about cheaters.

Comment

The elbow is a thing of magic

Comment

Floyd might be as dirty a fighter as Hopkins was, except Hopkins was easy to see the he was fighting dirty. Floyd is quick with that elbow and it is illegal. Some fighter are just scared to elbow him back or just don't know how to set up the elbow.

Comment

Cotto's old school low left hook to the body he may have to bring it back for floyd n his elbows

Comment

Working...
                    X