• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is Brutal

http://vringe.com/images/stories/rin...-interview.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio11 View Post
      Nobody wanna see ugly people fighting .You forgot about this man This is a bit of a b***h thread .

Tyson's all man as well. How can you not love those high rounded cheekbones and chisselled brow?

Shiet man, Tyson, Mayorga, Valuev?

Y'all fools that can't spot an alpha male when you see one...

Go slap yourselves. On the cawks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio11 View Post

I can't say he's particularly sexy but he has lots of success with the ladies. Definitely another alpha.

Comment

• Manfredo Jr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

scary thing

Comment

• Bump this is the best active thread.

Comment

• Rigondeaux and Mikey Garcia def have to be in the top 3 p4p

Comment

• hold on...hold on, i seen someone post hopkins, tyson and Mayorga, all these guys deserve a pass purely based on there G'ness, (although i agree with hopkins, but still he is a true g) mayorga aint even that bad looking (no ****) , also someone put dmitry pirog on that list, his head looks like a nail, and for some PURE :wank: material someone put a picture of Sturm vs Dela Hoya clinching and stuff (no ****)......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
                      hold on...hold on, i seen someone post hopkins, tyson and Mayorga, all these guys deserve a pass purely based on there G'ness, (although i agree with hopkins, but still he is a true g) mayorga aint even that bad looking (no ****) , also someone put dmitry pirog on that list, his head looks like a nail, and for some PURE :wank: material someone put a picture of Sturm vs Dela Hoya clinching and stuff (no ****)......
                      We've amassed a diverse set of ugly dudes.

I'm sensing that self-esteem has driven these upstanding gentlemen into the boxing ranks

Since some guys brought in a few old timers...can't forget this guy

Comment

Working...
                      X