Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romantic places to have sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you cant **** at her house or yours and a hotel cost to much..seems like you shouldnt be focused on sex..need to be getting that money son

Comment

You'd think getting the girl to **** would be the hardest part, not finding a place to bang

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        Both of our families live at home.
        Still not understanding how this is a problem unless you are sharing your bedroom.

Comment

Don't they ever fucking leave? They have to leave the house sometime?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            if you cant **** at her house or yours and a hotel cost to much..seems like you shouldnt be focused on sex..need to be getting that money son
            Cot damn, cold blooded.

He needs to get that money or learn how to fuck his girl standing up, that opens up more options as to where they can have relations.

Comment

The places she wants to go cost 2-300 a night. I cant be doing that 2-3 times a week. Even once a week is too much.

Comment

broke people living at home cant be choosey..take her ass in the backyard and **** her like a dog

Comment

The places she wants to go cost 2-300 a night. I cant be doing that 2-3 times a week. Even once a week is too much.
                  thats some expensive ass man..shes over pricing herself

Comment

You should ask Kev

He's been trying to do this chick(i think her name is Dorian) for like 6 years and still hasnt found a place

Comment

If this girl isn't a sport fuck, you should be able to come to some kind of compromise, surely.

If all else fails, take her camping and tent sex that ass, thats obviously not a daily option.

Comment

Working...
                      X