Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an official Xray/medical evidence to back up this "phantom" injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
    Speaking of phantoms, when's Juanma fighting Gamboa?
    Next Summer.

Juan Manuel López: Fighting the best, beating the best, one at a time.

Comment

Frankly, it doesn't matter if the injury was real or not.

You just don't quit, that's it. And if you lose, you lose.

But Mexican's have had a blast talking **** about Cotto and Calderón, but when their so called warrior quit on his stool, they always have an excuse.

If you believe Márquez, not only did he quit just because he was injured, but Weeks cost him the fight, since he was going to KO Juanma, and also said that he would have knocked him out in the 8th or 9th if he weren't injured, and that Juanma is a dirty fighter, and that he was hit behind the head, and that he was hit by elbows...

it just won't end because he CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NOT ONLY HE LOST... HE QUIT.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        I believe Clottey about that as much as I believe Margarito didnt knew about the plaster
        simple question my man you want to try and spit continuing hate please do so in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          Frankly, it doesn't matter if the injury was real or not.

You just don't quit, that's it. And if you lose, you lose.

But Mexican's have had a blast talking **** about Cotto and Calderón, but when their so called warrior quit on his stool, they always have an excuse.

If you believe Márquez, not only did he quit just because he was injured, but Weeks cost him the fight, since he was going to KO Juanma, and also said that he would have knocked him out in the 8th or 9th if he weren't injured, and that Juanma is a dirty fighter, and that he was hit behind the head, and that he was hit by elbows...

it just won't end because he CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NOT ONLY HE LOST... HE QUIT.
          so essentially you are saying two wrongs don't make a right and that you're on equal footing with the morons who call Cotto and Calderon quitters?

cool thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            so essentially you are saying two wrongs don't make a right and that you're on equal footing with the morons who call Cotto and Calderon quitters?

^^^^^^^^^^
            What he said....

Comment

I'm essentially saying you have made all that fuss about Cotto and Calderón quitting, you would believe you would be on Rafa's ass calling him a quitter and a disgrace to Mexican boxing.

Yet, what you see, are excuses.

Comment

I'm essentially saying you have made all that fuss about Cotto and Calderón quitting, you would believe you would be on Rafa's ass calling him a quitter and a disgrace to Mexican boxing.

Yet, what you see, are excuses.
                who me?

show me where moron and I will apologize right in front of everyone even make my own thread about it.

no sonny this is about YOU.

the one who goes crying when idiots called your fighters quitters

the one who made excuses for when your fighters quit then acted like they were legit

only to now

call out the same morons when their fighter quit

and dismiss their excuses the same way yours got dismissed

so who really is the moron when you go around excusing someone of calling Cotto and Calderon quitters when you have no idea now do you?

so who really is the moron when the tables are turned and you do the same exact thing you called out the idiot Mexican fans for

you mother****ers should show some respect to all involved not just the fighters from your country or your island

and don't go telling me how "fair" you are about being critical you are about PR fighters I've heard that from you yet you do nothing but the same homer bull**** you call everyone else on

hypocritical moron go play with crayons I'm done with you

Comment

who me?

show me where moron and I will apologize right in front of everyone even make my own thread about it.

no sonny this is about YOU.

the one who goes crying when idiots called your fighters quitters

the one who made excuses for when your fighters quit then acted like they were legit

only to now

call out the same morons when their fighter quit

and dismiss their excuses the same way yours got dismissed

so who really is the moron when you go around excusing someone of calling Cotto and Calderon quitters when you have no idea now do you?

so who really is the moron when the tables are turned and you do the same exact thing you called out the idiot Mexican fans for

you mother****ers should show some respect to all involved not just the fighters from your country or your island

and don't go telling me how "fair" you are about being critical you are about PR fighters I've heard that from you yet you do nothing but the same homer bull**** you call everyone else on

hypocritical moron go play with crayons I'm done with you
                  Still butthurt because a couple of days back I called YOUR (read YOU) BS about me not criticizing Ricans and I showed you the threads and you made a disappearing act?

Nice try spinning the "WHO, ME? SHOW ME SHOW ME".

Nice to see I got to you, b*tch.

Comment

Still butthurt because a couple of days back I called YOUR (read YOU) BS about me not criticizing Ricans and I showed you the threads and you made a disappearing act?

Nice try spinning the "WHO, ME? SHOW ME SHOW ME".

Nice to see I got to you, b*tch.
                    you got me where?

child please you and your ilk still the same old tired ****. You just try to act all fair and firm like a ******ed Joe Cortez but we all know your M.O. lol

and sorry but you're still the moron

"You guys aren't being fair to Cotto stop it!!"

to

"Ha you suckas Rafa quit!"

you flat out admitted you are no better than any of those you talk **** to.

you flat out admitted that you moronic ass is on par with those who called warriors like Cotto and Calderon quitters and knee takers

or did you not?

lol

Comment

you got me where?

child please you and your ilk still the same old tired ****. You just try to act all fair and firm like a ******ed Joe Cortez but we all know your M.O. lol

and sorry but you're still the moron

"You guys aren't being fair to Cotto stop it!!"

to

"Ha you suckas Rafa quit!"

you flat out admitted you are no better than any of those you talk **** to.

you flat out admitted that you moronic ass is on par with those who called warriors like Cotto and Calderon quitters and knee takers

or did you not?

lol
                      When you implied that I did not criticize cheaters equally.

And if you actually did a search instead of mouthing off trying to putting me into a stereotype... you could do one with my name and Kneeguel Quitto. See how I have reacted to it.

I "flat out" call Rafa a quitter, and "flat out" call Calderón a quitter. I cannot "flat out" call Cotto a quitter, because of the plaster issue. He DID QUIT, and HE DID LOSE.

Fact is you tried once that **** about trying to stereotype me.

Get me rolling on Calderón and I won't even call him a Rican, since I have seen him personally parading with an American flag around Guaynabo, pretending his history started in the Mayflower.

Now "Lol" this one up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X