Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if Valero had any history of violence or assaults PRIOR to head injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Valero had any history of violence or assaults PRIOR to head injury?

I know that when someone suffer's serious head injuries, many times, there are personality shifts and some of them result in being more aggressive or hostile. I'm just curious if anyone knows of anything being reported prior to his head injury.

I remember reading that when he was a kid he was in street gangs in Venezuela. But, that is about it...

Comment

no. The past year especially has been absolutely crazy and the past month or two just insane. He spiraled out of control so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        no. The past year especially has been absolutely crazy and the past month or two just insane. He spiraled out of control so quickly.
        thats the only scenario that makes sense to me. Its hard for me to believe that someone that wanted to make such an impression in the boxing world would throw it all away so quickly as he did and destroy his family. These actions do not appear to be those of a sane person who is just evil.

Comment

To be honest I always thought he was a decent guy despite his caveman like appearance. I mean watch all his interviews, all the pre and post fight conferences, etc. he seems like a good, normal guy and is very professional. And I also can't forget when he was invited to pac's Birthday he seemed like a happy and friendly dude. But then again those we're 10 to 15 mins of valero.

Comment

Working...
          X