No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    exactly Reed..some pac fans just have to spin it to make it all Floyd's fault because they don't know how else to defend Pac with this situation.

I agree with you, I never accused Manny of being on something illegal, but with Ariza's and Roach's comments, I was a bit taken back. Then to have this news hit, I'm like wow! If there is nothing to hide, just agree to take the test and keep it moving. The demand is not all that ridiculous, I mean Floyd just agreed to the 10 mill penalty for being overweight so why can't Manny agree to this?
    Thank YOU, he should just take it and get it over with....if this test is outrageous than so is 10 million per pound...

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      duh...you are dumb..
      10 million dollars is almost half his purse. do you really think that's necessary? it's not, but Floyd agreed to it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
        You're avoiding the facts. Where does is say that the USDA Olympic drug testing requires "multiple random blood testing". That is not what they agreed to do. If it says so in the USDA Olympic drug test, then i'll completely agree with it. The $10 million is fine is ridiculous IMO, but considering what Floyd intentionally did with JMM by coming in 2lbs heavier, i don't blame them for instituting that stipulation.
        You are right it doesn't say that.. and it's a very fair point to make. But Pac didn't really bring this up as the problem...

Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter's superstition of testing so close to a fight

He seemed to have a problem taking it right before the fight, there was no mention of the random testing actually being the problem.

Comment

• Sounds like Manny might HAVe something to HIDE!! If u are clean u r clean If u r dirty, then u r dirty!!

Comment

• According to an article that came out a while back (last month, I believe), Ariza said Manny has never even had an immunization shot in his life, plus he won't even take stuff like Aspirin. So, I guess there might be some truth to it. Who knows. A phobia of needles isn't exactly uncommon.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• so all the NSAC tests were bull**** so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                barracuda, are you some kind of idiot? you think 10 MILLION and 6K are even comparable figures? who the hell would give 10 million for one extra pound advantage? that's almost half of his purse (before PPV and gate earnings)

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                I personally think this is Pacquaio's way of getting out of the fight. I have always had my doubts about him wanting to fight Mayweather, especially after the Mayweather/JMM fight.
                this thought crossed my mind also....don't forget arun had to fly to manila to "convince" manny to take the fight in the first place.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Baracuda is an idiot,
                he said before Mickey Ward could beat Mayweather

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
                this is ridiculous, im sure they are going to settle.....if not is a shame on behalf of both fighters
                BOTH fighters?

Comment

• I don't like needles, they hurt when they put it in your arm.

Comment

• If anyone is going to pull out of this fight, i suspect it would be Mayweather. Manny and Roach would probably not agree to this ridiculous "random blood test", and then Floyd would simply walk away from the fight. If Manny agrees to the blood test right before the press conference and after the fight, then i don't see what's the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      10 million dollars is almost half his purse. do you really think that's necessary? it's not, but Floyd agreed to it anyway.
                      look here...you think askin for 600k like jmm did would prevent floyd from going over the limit ?......lol...be smart now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X