No announcement yet.

James Toney: All British fighters are jokes, I'D PISS ON THE BRITISH FLAG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney: All British fighters are jokes, I'D PISS ON THE BRITISH FLAG

Racist bigot Fat James Toney, proves he has less braincells than an ameoba.

Vitali, Please give Toney some permenant brain injuries and allow him to live out his life as a drooling vegetable.

Toney is a drugs cheat and a coward.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6201.html
    Last edited by NakiFan; 11-14-2009, 04:34 PM.

That Fat Fuck Yank Needs To Retire. He never amounted ****.

Comment

Toney is a cowardly piece of ****, I know Haye talks a lot of crap but he has never resorted to making racist comments like that..

You just watch all the yanks defending Toney and saying he is a comedic genius, when they were trashing haye for his "low comments"

Toney is a queer, he is worse than mundine. I wish Haye would give the fat **** a fight, smash him up in the new den, and then let the millwall crowd come in and get hold of the unconsious toney

Comment

I could never understand what the **** was saying, anyway.

Comment

He's punch drunk from all the punches to his fat, ugly face.

**** you James Toney, you little f@ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            He's punch drunk from all the punches to his fat, ugly face.

**** you James Toney, you little f@ggot.
            He knows how to get under folks' skin. It's the reaction he craves.

Just play it cool and he can't hurt yer. Let's have a beer.

Comment

I know he is trying to get a reaction.

Toney is nothing more than a fat, ugly, drugs cheat idiot.

Comment

Is James overzealous and incompetent with his words, yes he is.

Is James a guy who has done nothing in the game, no he is not. He has done plenty.

Is James a coward, no he is not.

Is James a queer, no he is not.

I fought out of the same gym as James for awhile in the ams and as a pro. Can he be a loud mouth spatting out words before thinking, yes he can. But you guys are doing the same thing that he did to piss you off, so by your response it would seem logical that I could call you a queer, a coward and I would have every right to say that you guys never did anything in the sport. The guy is loud and past his prime at this time. But to say that he never amounted to anything is just stupid...............Rockin'

Comment

And since were on the nationalistic smear campaign, Joe Calzaghe slaps like a *****!................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Is James overzealous and incompetent with his words, yes he is.

Is James a guy who has done nothing in the game, no he is not. He has done plenty.

Is James a coward, no he is not.

Is James a queer, no he is not.

I fought out of the same gym as James for awhile in the ams and as a pro. Can he be a loud mouth spatting out words before thinking, yes he can. But you guys are doing the same thing that he did to piss you off, so by your response it would seem logical that I could call you a queer, a coward and I would have every right to say that you guys never did anything in the sport. The guy is loud and past his prime at this time. But to say that he never amounted to anything is just stupid...............Rockin'

Bait me all you want! You ain't getting a reaction out of me.

I'm happily drinking me beer and neither you, nor James Toney can stop me from doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X