Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

“Cotto vs. Trout” is a 12-round battle between Four-Time and Three-Division World Champion Miguel Cotto and undefeated WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin Trout taking place on Saturday, December 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The co-featured fights will see Jayson Velez take on Salvador Sanchez in a 10-round fight for the vacant WBC Silver Featherweight title and Danny “Miracle Man” Jacobs battle Chris “The Irish Ghost” Fitzpatrick in an eight-round middleweight fight. The event is promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions in association with Greg Cohen Promotions, sponsored by The Puerto Rican Tourism Board and Corona and will be televised live on SHOWTIME at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto looked good, Hvae never seen Trout before so I can't really say much about him.

Comment

You can clearly see cotto don't belong at 154 he is to small. I think he is still an 140 n 147 but he is just too lazy.he needs someone like conte or ariza they will help him a lot.

Comment

going to look for the right odds and try and take trout to win. he looks huge here. he's young, undefeated, and a southpaw.

the odds will favor cotto, and they shouldnt be too far from even. trout could make a lot of people some money tomorrow.

Comment

Trout is a big fighter, let's go Cotto that 'O' has got to gooo

Comment

Might be a coming out party for Trout...he's going to balloon up to 170

Comment

To the eye, Trout looks in much better shape.

But Cotto never really looks too ripped.

Comment

this is a very weak undercard. . .

hopefully sanchez fight will turn into a two-way cpompetitive war.

glad to dsee jacobs back, and he still should be working his way back up. but this is just a bum he's going to steamroll in 3.

Comment

One more day!!! they both looking ready for war.

#Guerra Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    You can clearly see cotto don't belong at 154 he is to small. I think he is still an 140 n 147 but he is just too lazy.he needs someone like conte or ariza they will help him a lot.
                    I agree with you! Only Floyd fanatics will claim that Floyd beat a legit 154 lber. Cotto at 154 is just him refusing to train hard enough to get down to 147. At 154, Cotto has only beaten a gimpy Foreman, a shot Mayorga, and shot/plasterless Margarito. Let's see how he does against Trout. To me this is a pick 'em fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X