No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco: Broner a Very Complete, Super Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco: Broner a Very Complete, Super Fighter

His face was heavily marked up. His eyes were covered with large sunglasses. He was about to leave for the hospital to get his cuts sutured.

Antonio DeMarco still appeared at the post-fight press conference after losing in one-sided fashion to Adrien Broner, dropping his world title via eighth-round technical knockout at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

“As we know how to win, we know how to lose,” DeMarco said through his translator. “That’s why I’m here.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Demarco is a good sport and had been leading up to this fight. Much respect for the guy.

Comment

"I fell in his game, and in his fight," said Demarco. Yes, this is correct. He had no business making it an inside fight and he fought this way most of the fight. Only the early rounds were in his favor, in the sense that it was a slower pace fight and it was being fought at a distance. Poor Demarco, he got a beating in this fight, a pretty bad one, too. Broner is a pressure fighter.

Comment

always goood to see humble fighters in defeat. rare these days. hope. demarco can bounce back. 135 isnt too deep

Comment

Much respect to DeMarco. He's a class act and a true sportsman.

He'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            "I fell in his game, and in his fight," said Demarco. Yes, this is correct. He had no business making it an inside fight and he fought this way most of the fight. Only the early rounds were in his favor, in the sense that it was a slower pace fight and it was being fought at a distance. Poor Demarco, he got a beating in this fight, a pretty bad one, too. Broner is a pressure fighter.
            he was taking a beating on the outside and inside.

i wouldnt classify broner as a pressure fighter but if they wanna take it there, he wont shy away.

Comment

DeMarco seems like a good person. I hope he can come back from this and have more success.

Comment

Demarco still a champ.

Comment

As always, Demarco is very humble and respectful. I think he'll come back, he can beat guys like Vazquez and Bogere.

Comment

I would like to know Demarco's opinion on who he thinks is better between Broner and Valero. Had he not been a scumbag piece of **** wackjob, I thought Valero was well on his way to making a climb very high on the P4P list. I'd love to know if Demarco thinks Broner is in his class.

Comment

Working...
                    X