Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you wake up and drink beer for breakfast..do you have a problem??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that your problem would be when you wake up and find that you drank it all last night.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
      Why is there a hair of the dog drink? I just meant it in the general term being that I can't drink alcohol to lessen a hangover.
      Oh I never heard of that. Yea, there is a brewing company called Hair of the Dog:

http://www.hairofthedog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        only on your off days..wake up drink a 40 oz and watch some tv while posting on here..geat mornings
        don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

As long as it's not Meth, Crack, LSD, Nuke, Weed, et al., it's all good.

Brits gots strange breakfast habits too. Eating phat ham n eggs in tha morning. Sick.

Comment

college

no milk in the fridge

cereal and beer right before class

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              only on your off days..wake up drink a 40 oz and watch some tv while posting on here..geat mornings
              you must wake up at 5pm. lol

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                As long as it's not Meth, Crack, LSD, Nuke, Weed, et al., it's all good.

Brits gots strange breakfast habits too. Eating phat ham n eggs in tha morning. Sick.
                what in the hell is nuke, my good sir.

i, literally 30 minutes ago, spoke to an old friend of mine who says he is so mashed up on oxycontin that he needs to have 40mg every morning for breakfast. crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Derranged and Walt does it to clear away the ugly taste of toothpaste.
                  Qu'est que c'est?

Comment

I rarely wake up to a drink really. I'll have a bloody every once in awhile, especially if I know I'm going to massacre the liver again that day.

Comment

i brush my teeth with Bacardi 151 every morning

Comment

Working...
                      X