Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin Up 405lbs Bench Press Natural

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sorry man - i am being a hater. . . never was much good at power lifting - my best lift was deadlifts - i could do like 385-405. i just moved on from my "benchpress" and "lift as much weight as possible" days. . . now im just into plyometrics and "boxing movement" exercises. . . but it's all good - as long as you staying in shape and keeping your mind and body active and healthy. . .

lol but no ****, but can we see some pics? it is very rare for somebody to have low body fat, and be able to bench 405 pounds (unless you use some "under the counter" supplements and are a professionally trained lifter). lets see if you really do have good genetics (once again no **** lol but las vegas has just made me question every anonymous poster on NBS)
    Last edited by UglyPug; 09-23-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

Props to you, I have only ever seen one person bench that much, it wasn't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by -jay- View Post
          props to you, i have only ever seen one person bench that much, it wasn't easy.
          really. There is hella guys lifting more than that at lvac in vegas. Im still a small guy at the gym power wise

Comment

Originally posted by ringo View Post
            putting up 405 on a natural build is strong work, man. Well done. Now, i'm not going to criticize or anything - it's a great accomplishment.

But - were you bridging your back and lifting your rear off the bench, or did you stay flat? If you stayed flat, you should feel pretty gnarly. Either way, though, it takes some power to do that.
            bridging my back but my but was on the bench.

Comment

The most i've seen someone do is 190kg and he's an absolute beast.

not wanting to be a doubter but lets see a video.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                the most i've seen someone do is 190kg and he's an absolute beast.

Not wanting to be a doubter but lets see a video.
                you know if i get 495+ then maybe but there is alot more guys putin up alot more weight than me at the gym and i would look like a douche with a vid camera.

Comment

405 is a lot of weight if you are a low body fat, ripped up 200-220 pounds. . . for somebody who is not a professional power lifter using "supplements". . . come on, lets see some pics! haha guarantee you don't have these good genetics you speak of. . . if you are 250 pounds with no abs, 40 inch waist, and 20+% body fat - then it's merely average. . .

Comment

lol, just as i suspect - another LAS VEGAS - another "i was jogging and ran into juan manuel marquez"! story. . . lol never fails to surprise me what some pudgy lil' fellas will do for internet glory!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      you know if i get 495+ then maybe but there is alot more guys putin up alot more weight than me at the gym and i would look like a douche with a vid camera.
                      If true it's still an incredibly good lift, no shame in filming it ..

Comment

Working...
                      X