Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll likely be up in here tonight having some Köstritzer trying to regather myself.
    Last edited by Miburo; 06-24-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Day off work tomorrow.

Already sunk 4 cans.

Got season 1 of the Sopranos and a pizza in the oven.

Comment

• Sipping on a half liter can of ink-black Köstritzer.

Comment

• I went to the new Stone Brewery today here in San Diego. I got a couple shirts. A growler. Two pints of their new Ruination double IPA. I just killed one. Feeling good. Opening another up right NOW...

Comment

• Comment

• http://us10.chatzy.com/27461936485836

password : boxing

Get in there, ****s. It's like Drunk Lang, but with no refreshing period.

Comment

• Pliny the Elder is the best hoppy beer in the world and if you haven't had it yet, you aren't a true beer fan.

Comment

• I got wrecked last night. I never did find myself a whore. They were too expensive. Instead, I just hit on Fillipina girls. And eventually I went to sleep outside. Luckily it didn't rain. I woke up at around 5am, and I was behind a gate, as if someone had closed the gate. I climbed it and went and caught the train. Now I feel like ****. I need to get off the sauce.

Comment

• I was suppose to hang out with a Vietnamese girl today. But I cancelled it. I'll see her in like a week and a half.

Comment

• Set for a big one again tonight.

Wimbledon and horse racing.

Greyhound derby too.

Then onto the boxing, first Crolla VS Rees then GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X