Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular opinions you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ped use should be allowed since some are allowed already and why is it such a bad thing that people use drugs made available the ingenuity of man to improve their performance.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

Why is ped use ok in different aspects of life but somehow becomes an evil act if used in sports?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      That ped use should be allowed since some are allowed already and why is it such a bad thing that people use drugs made available the ingenuity of man to improve their performance.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

Why is ped use ok in different aspects of life but somehow becomes an evil act if used in sports?
      i kind of hear you on this. i see what sports is trying to do my preserving the integrity of the games/sports they're involved in but such a large percentage are doing it. maybe it's time to just open the gates and allow athletes to reach the heights they're capable with with a boost.

i would love to see guys smashing the hundred metre record every year.

Comment

1) Affirmative action is bull****.

2) College and university should be for going to class, learning the material, and getting the **** out. No need to party.

3) Say what's on your mind and not what people want to hear (especially to your friends).

4) Very very few people in this world should be labeled as "smart". The only people that should be labeled as "smart" are people that are truly gifted at their trade and are able to do things much better than anyone else with relatively little effort.

5) Don't trust people unless they prove to you that they can be trusted.

6) Facebook is a complete waste of time.

7) There should be no such thing as positions for entry-level consultants. A person should be a consultant only when they have enough experience in their field to be able to tell another person how to improve his/her business. Most graduating college students don't remember anything that they learned throughout their coursework and sure as **** don't have the experience to consult on high-level issues.

8) Most Asians are not really as smart as the rest of the world thinks they are. They are just willing to work harder than most people to grasp a concept and drill it into their brain.
        Last edited by sukhenkoy; 02-24-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
          i kind of hear you on this. i see what sports is trying to do my preserving the integrity of the games/sports they're involved in but such a large percentage are doing it. maybe it's time to just open the gates and allow athletes to reach the heights they're capable with with a boost.

i would love to see guys smashing the hundred metre record every year.
          peds if used properly, regulated and having to meet certain quality guide lines can help prevent injury, heal injuries better and faster, improve performance, prolong careers, and improve the overall state of athletes and sports.

the fact that is against the law (without any medical backing or justification) makes it an uneven playing field and dangerous because it stays in the dark with no regulations.

But lets not get in the way of the masses fake moral indignation for people who use peds.

LOL as if they are the ones putting their lives on the line.

"BOO LANCE ARMSTRONG BAD MAN!!! HE TOOK DRUGS TO RIDE BIKE HARDER AND LONGER. SUCH EVIL MAN."

Ill let an honest comedian say it best:

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
            1) Affirmative action is bull****.

2) College and university should be for going to class, learning the material, and getting the **** out. No need to party.

3) Say what's on your mind and not what people want to hear (especially to your friends).

4) Very very few people in this world should be labeled as "smart". The only people that should be labeled as "smart" are people that are truly gifted at their trade and are able to do things much better than anyone else with relatively little effort.

5) Don't trust people unless they prove to you that they can be trusted.

6) Facebook is a complete waste of time.

7) There should be no such thing as positions for entry-level consultants. A person should be a consultant only when they have enough experience in their field to be able to tell another person how to improve his/her business. Most graduating college students don't remember anything that they learned throughout their coursework and sure as **** don't have the experience to consult on high-level issues.

8) Most Asians are not really as smart as the rest of the world thinks they are. They are just willing to work harder than most people to grasp a concept and drill it into their brain.
            i agreed with everything you said.

Comment

peds if used properly, regulated and having to meet certain quality guide lines can help prevent injury, heal injuries better and faster, improve performance, prolong careers, and improve the overall state of athletes and sports.

the fact that is against the law (without any medical backing or justification) makes it an uneven playing field and dangerous because it stays in the dark with no regulations.

But lets not get in the way of the masses fake moral indignation for people who use peds.

LOL as if they are the ones putting their lives on the line.

"BOO LANCE ARMSTRONG BAD MAN!!! HE TOOK DRUGS TO RIDE BIKE HARDER AND LONGER. SUCH EVIL MAN."

Ill let an honest comedian say it best:

good post. especially bill burr. i haven't heard him before, i am going to add some **** to my phone now!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                i agreed with everything you said.
                Great minds think alike.

Comment

The main reason people hate Armstrong is the psychopathic level of bullying and intimidation he engaged in so he could cover up his cheating. He destroyed peoples' lives. The guy is a textbook sociopath, and it was a great day for humanity when he was exposed as the complete and utter cunt that he is.

Comment

Studying art or music or home economics/hospitality to a high level is stupid and pointless.

Universities should only be made available to the topmost students.

Zidane is the best football player of all time.

Idle s/hit-chat is boring.

Most people live without enough ambition and are happy in a menial job all their life.

Having kids is the most over-rated thing ever.

Full fat milk is better than all the other types by a factor of around 5000.

Bus wheels smell fantastic.

Anti-freeze smells fantastic.

Under 5 years old Calpol is the most beautiful tasting substance ever invented.

Everyone is crazy and slightly mentally ill.

Wine glasses are pointless.

Nuclear power is great.

There is not enough discipline in schools, people aren't prepared for the real world and think they can be ars*holes with no repercussion.

Pepsi Max tastes good.

Bacon is over-rated.

Carpets in houses are stupid and wooden flooring is much better.

Wallpaper is stupid and paint is better.

Multicolored toothpastes can **** off.

Formula 1 and MotoGP is boring.

All women are whores, but all men are too.

We are more like animals than we like to admit.

Seagulls should be exterminated from the face of the Earth.

We should use active volcanoes as landfills, then when it next erupts all the rubbish is obliterated.

A species should be judged on how much they know about the Universe and its workings to determine which one reigns supreme.

Boxer dogs are ugly and look like an inbred rottweiler-dachshund combo.

Golddigger wives are completely reasonable. When I am old and rich I will have a beautiful gold-digger wife who doesn't love me.

Tax-evaders are heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                      I'm pretty sure a degree in Economics is considered to be a Bachelor of Arts degree.
                      Nah it comes in BA/BS/BSS.

Comment

Working...
                      X