No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Now with Garcia-Judah done till April Lucas better take this one.
    This is GBP's strategy to fcuk Lucas over. He is the damn mando, why was is this fight happening in the first place and why is it even being postponed 3 months? They're tying Garcia up in **** fights and then are feeding **** fights to Lucas in return

Comment

Since they're not going to make Matthysse vs. Garcia, why not at least give him Khabib Allakhverdiev or the winner of Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt? At least let the man fight for a world title.

Maidana and Dallas would be back to back club fighters.

Comment

I wanted to see this fight a couple of years ago but not now Maidana fights at 147 Matthysse fights at 140. This fight doesn't make any sense right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Least he doesn't fake an injury and then have it mixed up with different body parts when people ask
          actually he did to get out of a fight with Bradley years ago
          He was actually referring to Lucas not faking an injury, not Maidana.

Comment

A Maidana vs Matthysse fight makes me wonder if I'm one of the fans that is destroying boxing. I mean I love them both but this fight just seems like one that shouldn't be made until both are on the edge of being relevant and need that mouth watering fight to get their names relevant again. Whether it happens in the next few months or five years down the line I'll be having a near orgasm when it happens, but the timing just doesn't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              So what you're trying to tell me is, Guerrero is a brawler? And Maidana - Matthysse happened in the amateurs.
              Guerrero is a hybrid. He still loves to mix it up though. He ate punches all night against Aydin and Berto. That tendency would work against him in a Maidana fight.

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
              Ghost beats Maidana. It wont be easy but he cruises to a decision.
              Won't be easy-cruising? Those terms don't correlate so I must assume you are a mental midget and unable to accurately project a pugilistic confrontation.

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Since they're not going to make Matthysse vs. Garcia, why not at least give him Khabib Allakhverdiev or the winner of Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt? At least let the man fight for a world title.

Maidana and Dallas would be back to back club fighters.
              Come on mayne, Maidana sparks Dallas

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              A Maidana vs Matthysse fight makes me wonder if I'm one of the fans that is destroying boxing. I mean I love them both but this fight just seems like one that shouldn't be made until both are on the edge of being relevant and need that mouth watering fight to get their names relevant again. Whether it happens in the next few months or five years down the line I'll be having a near orgasm when it happens, but the timing just doesn't seem right.
              I wouldn't mind the fight. Its not a slouch of a fight no matter what some of these plebes try to say

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I wanted to see this fight a couple of years ago but not now Maidana fights at 147 Matthysse fights at 140. This fight doesn't make any sense right now.
                Exactly, likely a real good fight, but completely meaningless right now.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X