3 men 1 hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    yep............
    A family father being tortured to death for entertainment. I don't get why.

You can probably find it on the first page on google by typing the title..

Comment

Absolute discusting human beings. I hope when these scumbags get out, someone finds them, and tourtures them for years. They need pain inflicted on them for what they done to someone elses loved ones.

Comment

yep............
        It's not far the faint hearted btw.

Comment

There is a link to the video on the encyclopedia Dramatica page someone already posted....

Comment

wheres the video
            idk larry, im the kind of person that would watch some nasty death **** like people gettin shot, dismembered or beaten to death but the description of this tells me i shouldnt watch it.

Comment

I just watched the 7 minutes of footage of 3 guys and a hammer and must say they are pretty ****ed up. And 21 people in only a span of 1 month plus attending their funerals after they killed them.. Yeah they are pretty sick. BTW the video is disturbing but nothing worse than I have ever seen before but its up there.

Comment

seen it and i wouldnt recommend it to the light hearted,it fuks with your head,if your not good at watching nasty things then trust me,dont watch it

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  seen it and i wouldnt recommend it to the light hearted,it fuks with your head,if your not good at watching nasty things then trust me,dont watch it
                  I just watched the Nick Berg beheading video and I will say that wasnt half as bad as the 3 guys and a hammer video.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    I just watched the Nick Berg beheading video and I will say that wasnt half as bad as the 3 guys and a hammer video.
                    i agree with you mate,ive seen few of those beheading vids and they dont even come close to this one,pure evil ****s,just laughing all the way through, like it was alot of fun to that to some innocent man who was suffering from mouth or throat tumor,thats why he couldnt scream and instead was making them fuked up noises,rip poor man

Comment

Working...
                    X