Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the boxers that manny must beat(CONVINCINGLY) to be the best of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto this weekend, and then Mayweather, Mosley, Paul Williams, and some fighters at middleweight. That is the only way anyone would consider Pacquiao the greatest of all time.

Comment

Cotto
      Mayweather
      Mosley
      Bernard Hopkins
      Chad Dawson

then last but not least, he beats Robinson in ATG #1 if he KO's Vitali Klitscho.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

then last but not least, he beats Robinson in ATG #1 if he KO's Vitali Klitscho.
        pac by brutal ko

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          If he does that he's not even as good as Robinson and Ali but he's for sure top 10 ATG.
          those are better names than what you will find on Robinsons resume.

Ali is very hard to surpass but you have to factor in that Ali lost some of his fights, Pacquiao has pretty much been cleaning the floor as his improves and matures.

Either way, I'd be content to see historians including him in the top 5.

Comment

Cotto, Mosley and Mayweather. Maybe Williams, also.

Comment

Mayweather is as good a win as most of the greats have ever picked up (and the opposite applies for Floyd also)

If he beats Mayweather, Cotto & Mosley/Berto then I'd have to place him above Whitaker as the best boxer since the "Fab Four" in the '80s and slot him in the top 20 somewhere.

I don't think there are enough greats around for Pacman to beat for him to ever have a legit claim at G.O.A.T.
              Last edited by S.G.; 11-09-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vince_carter123 View Post
                how bout cotto mosley marquez and pbf?
                cotto, mosley or pbf (cause floyd won't fight pac).... those 3 and he can be put in the same sentence as any of the top 5 ATGs...

that said, pac ain't beating cotto. he's too small.

Comment

Cotto, Mosley, Mayweather, fight weekly and beat the hell out of 100 more bums. I think that will make him GOAT in the eyes of the haters.

Comment

Working...
                  X