No announcement yet.

Good article on what let to DJ being undervalued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    My only problem is that GGG fans kill anyone that doesn't agree to the terms GGG offers but they turn around and ask Canelo to give GGG what he wants to make the fight.
    uh because the terms he offers are usually fair and the canelo terms clearly are not fair duh. a flat offer no ppv for a huge ppv fight hmm no

ggg wants a fair offer based on his market value, jacobs wants an unfair offer not based no his market value. not sure why you are saying they are the same when they are in fact opposites or wait you are going to pretend ggg isn't popular probably just like you did when you said pac was ducking when he turned down the pathetic 40 million but eventually got the 200 million he deserved. all it took was a fair offer and the fight was made immediately. what a shocker.

glad you aren't working for these fighters. you would tell jacobs to hold out for more money when hes not worth it and you would tell other guys like pac/ggg to accept money when they are worth 5 times more. great track record of success! your system of the guys you like deserve more money and the guys you dont like should accept any offer is pretty flawed. i think the system of following their market value makes a lot more sense don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      uh because the terms he offers are usually fair and the canelo terms clearly are not fair duh. a flat offer no ppv for a huge ppv fight hmm no

ggg wants a fair offer based on his market value, jacobs wants an unfair offer not based no his market value. not sure why you are saying they are the same when they are in fact opposites or wait you are going to pretend ggg isn't popular probably just like you did when you said pac was ducking when he turned down the pathetic 40 million but eventually got the 200 million he deserved. all it took was a fair offer and the fight was made immediately. what a shocker.

glad you aren't working for these fighters. you would tell jacobs to hold out for more money when hes not worth it and you would tell other guys like pac/ggg to accept money when they are worth 5 times more. great track record of success! your system of the guys you like deserve more money and the guys you dont like should accept any offer is pretty flawed. i think the system of following their market value makes a lot more sense don't you think?
      In life sometimes things are not fair. Stop lying and trolling. I said I was wrong the second we found out Manny got more than the $40 mil, no ppv offer.

When Manny turned down his career high offer from Floyd, you didn't say he ducked.When BJS turned down his career high offer from GGG you said he ducked. You are the one with a different set of standards for the fighters you like.

Another point-you are someone that likes to whine that Manny would have likely won had they fought earlier. Well manny made the decision not to. he got his $100 mil but he lost badly (despite you pretending he didn't.)

GGG is in the same situation. If WINNING is more important, he will take the crap offer (like Floyd and Kov did with ODH and Cleverly) because fighting now gives him a better chance of winning. OR

He can wait and get paid more , like Manny, and risk losing in an embarrassing fashion and be forced to fake an injury to prevent people from asking for their money back.

So GGG can choose winning or money, just like Manny. If he chooses money fine with me. Just man up and accept it and don't whine like a fag bitch boy if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        What about the article was false though? Quotes were provided from what they've said.
        Steve Kim and Co have never written an even-handed story in their life, so there's no doubt that there are likely countless lies by omission or outright falsehoods. would rather not waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Steve Kim and Co have never written an even-handed story in their life, so there's no doubt that there are likely countless lies by omission or outright falsehoods. would rather not waste my time.
          You know what, I don't doubt there are lies because there are a couple of quotes pulled from Danny about wanting the fight and look where we are now

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            you ain't shyt

the article doesn't fit your preferred narrative, but you can't refute shyt in it

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              you ain't shyt

the article doesn't fit your preferred narrative, but you can't refute shyt in it
              It's actual quotes by Danny... so he's going to refute them... but by refuting them he'd be on the side of K2/GGG having to wait forever for them and Jacobs ducking... so he's in a real bind.

Accept a Kim article w/actual quotes of Jacobs or just say everything is BS, cover his eyes and ears and pretend like it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                It's actual quotes by Danny... so he's going to refute them... but by refuting them he'd be on the side of K2/GGG having to wait forever for them and Jacobs ducking... so he's in a real bind.

Accept a Kim article w/actual quotes of Jacobs or just say everything is BS, cover his eyes and ears and pretend like it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Schooled the forum idiot, who is still going at it all these years on.

Comment

Working...
                  X