Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG wants more money to fight Canelo than Canelo and Cotto got to fight Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if GGG's team is really asking 10 mil plus 40% ppv then they are pricing themselves out

but i think ts IS FULL OF ****

Comment

What is stupid is Lara and Jacobs wanting $4 million each for a fight against GGG who the demographic admits is an unpopular fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        How is the lineal MW champ making a concession by fighting at MW?
        Because he just fought at 154 idiot have you nerds always been this stupid

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Because he just fought at 154 idiot have you nerds always been this stupid
          Is he or is he not the MIDDLEWEIGHT champ? Do you understand what that means? You mother fu©king internet dudes amuse me. I wish youd call me an idiot to my face, you little b itch. You really wouldnt like what would happen azzhole

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Is he or is he not the MIDDLEWEIGHT champ? Do you understand what that means? You mother fu©king internet dudes amuse me. I wish youd call me an idiot to my face, you little b itch. You really wouldnt like what would happen azzhole
            Does he have a middleweight belt? Wtf he has the lineal title from a magazine that only they can strip him. He just won a title at 154 do you under stand that? If he fights at 160 he is moving up. Is English your first language? Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
              You guys are going crazy arguing about negotiations (that have barely started) that we know nothing about for a fight that may or may not happen a minimum of one year from now.

Let's get Golovkin-Jacobs made this year instead.
              / thread here

Rest of it is pure nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Does he have a middleweight belt? Wtf he has the lineal title from a magazine that only they can strip him. He just won a title at 154 do you under stand that? If he fights at 160 he is moving up. Is English your first language? Idiot
                This dude has been fighting at MW for the last 3 years. Does that escape your level of comprehension, stupid? Did you not hear Buffer announce him as the reigning lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champion? ¿Comprendelo? Is he going to campaign at JMW or is he going back to MW? I know that's a hard question to answer since Señor Alvarez has said both recently out of his double talking azz mouth. Did he move to JMW? If so, then Ring needs to strip him of the lineal title and allow the GGG-Jacobs fight be for the new lineage. Do you understand how that works?
                You didn't do too well in reading comprehension in school did you? Fu©king idiota

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  if GGG's team is really asking 10 mil plus 40% ppv then they are pricing themselves out

The article on here saying Loeffler sent a counter offer for a 60/40 split. That article is still on the front page!!

Comment

Well the fight will NEVER HAPPEN! Boxing is not even making money like that anymore which is why not just PBC but EVERYBODY is making cutbacks and trying to use their budgets on fights that are worth making. With HBO they letting Promoters put their own money up for PPV Events which is smart on them but Bad Business for Promoters

Boxing is in a bad space right now and who knows what the future holds for boxing in the US at least so maybe taking 10 Million won't be available for GGG if PPV Numbers and Network Ratings continue to decline in the US

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      The article on here saying Loeffler sent a counter offer for a 60/40 split. That article is still on the front page!!
                      OP is either illiterate or deliberately lying. The article does not say Loeffler proposed a 60/40 split.

Comment

Working...
                      X