Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev stands no chance against Andre Ward, smh at people thinking he will KO Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The same thing happened before he fought BHop! These fools never learn.
    plus Ward is black and Kov is white and that fits your agenda to a tee

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      plus Ward is black and Kov is white and that fits your agenda to a tee
      Every time you arseholes post something like this you expose your own racist agenda for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Tell the story anyway you want but again I'll emphasize the point. The only advantage Kovalev has in this fight is power, everything else is advantage Ward. Are you disputing these facts? The big question isn't about some ignorant made up crap about fowling or who the referee is. The big question is can Kovalev use his only advantage well enough to beat Ward? My hunch is no, Ward's skill will win this fight.
        Kovalev is going to give Ward the same kind of boxing lesson he gave BHop.

Any thoughts on what your new user name is going to be after Nov?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          This great guy here (i.e. coach Barry Robinson) explains in a clear and simple manner what Kovalev is about:

Definitely think this is the key for Kovalev. Ward will try to strike and tie him up. It's the way guys with less punching power negate the effect of those that have it, namely Kovalev in this case. Kovalev, as shown in the video against Hopkins, is wise to it and will try to prevent Andre from holding. If he doesn't Ward will pull off the win on points.

Comment

This great guy here (i.e. coach Barry Robinson) explains in a clear and simple manner what Kovalev is about:

he's not as knowledgeable as ИATAS Robinson..that much i know

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              he's not as knowledgeable as ИATAS Robinson..that much i know
              Barry is just a hipster (or a hobo) of boxing analysis...

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                Definitely think this is the key for Kovalev. Ward will try to strike and tie him up. It's the way guys with less punching power negate the effect of those that have it, namely Kovalev in this case. Kovalev, as shown in the video against Hopkins, is wise to it and will try to prevent Andre from holding. If he doesn't Ward will pull off the win on points.
                Maybe Ward will not look to tie Kova up (who knows?), but I wonder what he would do when Kova catches him early with a big bomb...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the only thing that will save you is if Teddy Atlas picks Kovalev

you guys got Hectari'd...i might put some money on Krusher now...i feel a LOT better
                  All I want to know is what Oscar's blueprint to beat Kovalev /Ward is.

Comment

Maybe Ward will not look to tie Kova up (who knows?), but I wonder what he would do when Kova catches him early with a big bomb...
                    That's not a given. Fighters like Ward are smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      That's not a given. Fighters like Ward are smarter than that.
                      And who floored B-Hop? Ah, it was Mercado, back in 1994...

Comment

Working...
                      X