No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Of course it's a tricky situation with citizenship, but when you have an alien enemy that IS a citizen, the president can issue a proclamation. For example, Roosevelt in 1942 cited authority of the wartime powers for the president and commander in chief issuing Executive Order 9066. It authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe military areas, and gave him authority that superseded authority of other executives under Proclamations 2525-7. Executive order 9066 allowed the internment of Japanese Americans, where over 110,000 people of Japanese ancestry living on the Pacific coast were forcibly relocated and forced to live in camps in the interior of the country, 62% of whom were United States citizens, not aliens.
    War time is different and if history has taught us anything, we have to be flexible in our approach to winning against an enemy that has no nationality. They are h*ll bent on our inhalation which is something that you obviously scoff/don't care about. Jefferson knew getting in bed with Islamic fundamentalist upon an ensuing conflict would warrant a long drawn out war that he feared Americans wouldn't have the stomach for. You have to be vicious much like the same temperament needed to fight Native Americans on the frontier. Their culture is heavily enrooted in tribalism and primal ethics. They fundamentally will never relate to us or our culture. Strength is the only thing that will turn the tide.

As for the Alien and Sedition Acts, three were repealed by Jefferson. The Alien Enemies Act is still in place today and was revised and codified in 1918.
    50 U.S. Code & 21-Restraint, Regulation and Removal

So Donald Trump temporarily banning Muslims from entering our country is not far fetched at all.
    Pretty sure that'll be for the Supreme Court to decide, not the constitutional scholars of a boxing website's off topic discussion forum.

That is assuming Trump gets elected, of course. Which he won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

What a stuck up *****. Is this how you react to gunshots? Behaving like a narcissist with snap chat. Have some decency.

I would love to have slapped her face off.
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        What a stuck up *****. Is this how you react to gunshots? Behaving like a narcissist with snap chat. Have some decency.

I would love to have slapped her face off.
        dude, she died. her ignorance to the sound of gunfire or her sudden disbelief in what was starting to go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          dude, she died. her ignorance to the sound of gunfire or her sudden disbelief in what was starting to go down.
          That was a face of contempt not fear. Typical instawhore.

Comment

this fukn dude

Comment

• ...Should've known better than to post a video featuring a female here.

Comment

Pretty sure that'll be for the Supreme Court to decide, not the constitutional scholars of a boxing website's off topic discussion forum.

That is assuming Trump gets elected, of course. Which he won't.
                We'll see. Also Trump won the election the day he landed on 1237. People grossly miscalculate the fervor for Clinton. The turnout rate for her is going to be horrendous

Comment

Damn she just stood there recording herself??? What a Darwin Award death smh

Comment

• The shooter was a regular at the bar, and in my opinion, 'he could not reconcile his ****sexual lifestyle with the Koran'

He was well know at that gay bar.(why) Typical inshallah bullcrap.

The shooter should have had the nuts to challenge his father & the Koran!

He could have sung this song instead of killing other humans with the same sexual orientation as he has.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-14-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I grew up in a bad area, I hear gunshots, I drop or run.

But, what do I know. Young people are not, and should not be prepared to know what to do in a situation like this per se.

I hear a cap, I get into survival mode.

Kids hear it, and they may think it is fireworks.

That gay undercover off duty police office seems to have frozen up too, not knowing what to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X