Top 10 greatest fights of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Barrera morales 1 is on my list
    Apologies. What do you think about De La Hoya vs Mosley 1, and Tapia vs Ayala 1? Trinidad vs Vargas was a better fight imo than Pac-Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
      Apologies. What do you think about De La Hoya vs Mosley 1, and Tapia vs Ayala 1? Trinidad vs Vargas was a better fight imo than Pac-Margarito.
      Lou all the fights u mentioned were more competitive than the pacquaio fight and maybe I looked at the sole performance of what pacquaio Showed that night....for me it was his best ever performance and the way he broke him down....but it wasn't a close fight or toe to toe it was more like when I watched It I was astounded how a little man could do so much damage to guy who towered above him in weight and height...that was personal favourite buddy.....yeah the Oscar - Mosley fight was a great fight with no fighter being dominant... A deserved close win for Mosley ..the Trinidad fight was in my opinion his best performance and he bossed him from the start......I don't know if you have ever watched Nigel been vs Michael watson is a good worth watching...Holyfield vs Bert cooper...Jeff fenech vs azumah Nelson 1 there underrated fights as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
        Opinions of that stoppage did differ … But I don’t mind what Steele did. One main thing of a ref’s duty is to call a halt for a hurt boxer … And as we learned a few days after the battle, Taylor had been more than hurt …
        Agreed. And I think the fight still would've been memorable if it had gone the distance. If a fighter doesn't respond to a ref, he doesn't really have a choice. Of course, Chavez wasn't sent to a neutral corner either, but I blame it more on Duva and the rest of Taylor's corner distracting him when Steele was checking on him and Taylor not looking at the ref at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X