Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Golden State Warriors now a super team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Golden State Warriors now a super team?

Vote and discuss
    Yes
    37.50%
    Yes
    18.75%
    Beercules cat
    25.00%
    Steph Curry GOAT shooter
    18.75%

Can't forget about Draymond kicking everyone in the balls

Comment

Comment

WTF, dude? Where's the "No" option??

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          WTF, dude? Where's the "No" option??
          what are you trying to say BG?

Comment

They got 4 all stars in their starting 5 but too many betas on that team only starter with balls is Green and maybe iguodala if he starts

Comment

Warriors are probably the most feminine pro team in this country no disrespect

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Warriors are probably the most feminine pro team in this country no disrespect

Comment

Of course they are. I'm a fan of the GSW and Steph Curry and I wanted so bad for them to win back 2 back champions so they could shut up everybody who was rooting for Cleveland that said they only won last year bcuz Irving and Love didn't play.

Golden State should've won this year, they were dominating the series until Lebron started to cry about Draymond calling him b!tch after they had their little scuffle, a situation that Lebron clearly instigated. Then of course the league suspended Draymond to extend the series and make it more interesting, it's all about them ratings baby.

That ***** made my blood boil . Before the series I didn't even care about Lebron but after that I started to hate Leb!tch (as a basketball player) probably more than ever before. But at the same time Curry played horrible in that series, he choked big time.

My point is that GSW had a great team before Durant and the thing I like most about them is that they build that team through the draft. They didn't trade for an all star or sign a big name in free agency to become championship contenders. I wanted that team to stay together for a long time and win multiple championships.

Now with Durant in GS the NBA will be so boring. They won't have serious competition in the West just like Cleveland in the East. Prepare to see Cleveland vs GSW in the finals for the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
                    Of course they are. I'm a fan of the GSW and Steph Curry and I wanted so bad for them to win back 2 back champions so they could shut up everybody who was rooting for Cleveland that said they only won last year bcuz Irving and Love didn't play.

Golden State should've won this year, they were dominating the series until Lebron started to cry about Draymond calling him b!tch after they had their little scuffle, a situation that Lebron clearly instigated. Then of course the league suspended Draymond to extend the series and make it more interesting, it's all about them ratings baby.

That ***** made my blood boil . Before the series I didn't even care about Lebron but after that I started to hate Leb!tch (as a basketball player) probably more than ever before. But at the same time Curry played horrible in that series, he choked big time.

My point is that GSW had a great team before Durant and the thing I like most about them is that they build that team through the draft. They didn't trade for an all star or sign a big name in free agency to become championship contenders. I wanted that team to stay together for a long time and win multiple championships.

Now with Durant in GS the NBA will be so boring. They won't have serious competition in the West just like Cleveland in the East. Prepare to see Cleveland vs GSW in the finals for the next couple of years.

Green K sent

Comment

Working...
                    X