No announcement yet.

Gennedy Golovkin is the undisputed greatest middle weight ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennedy Golovkin is the undisputed greatest middle weight ever

Golovkin is boarderline invincible. Very good chin, thudding power, in credible pressure and cutting off the ring.

Lets admit he is the best ever middle weight like wlad is the best ever heavy weght nd move on....

Jesus.......

Settle down there son.

Comment

Does this guy know that the middle weight division today is the worst division in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Does this guy know that the middle weight division today is the worst division in boxing?
        Lol....thats what i was thinking. It's p1ss poor at moment.

Comment

Right now I can't think of any other middleweight that deserves that accolade..

I think TS is onto something

Comment

Robinson, Hagler, Hopkins, /thread.

Comment

He's not invincible. He's definately the best MW around at the moment though. However if he decides to move up. Ward badly schools him & Froch knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Well duuuuh, Miguel ****in Cotto is the lineal champion of that division

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Well duuuuh, Miguel ****in Cotto is the lineal champion of that division

Comment

Better than : Monzon,Hearns,Hagler;Hopkins ( 20 straight title defenses ) ? GGG has not even faced the true lineal champion -- unfortunately for his legacy Cotto holds that.

Comment

Working...
                    X