Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best or most shocking examples of great chins being.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruddock vs Bonecrusher Smith

Don't no a lot on Smith but seeing fights with him and Tyson and witherspoon, this guy was very strong and took some heavy shots without being hurt and when I saw Ruddock finish him with a half power potential uppercut, I dint think average chin, I was thinking Ruddock had some scary power.

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
      Ruddock vs Bonecrusher Smith

Don't no a lot on Smith but seeing fights with him and Tyson and witherspoon, this guy was very strong and took some heavy shots without being hurt and when I saw Ruddock finish him with a half power potential uppercut, I dint think average chin, I was thinking Ruddock had some scary power.
      People had different opinions about Ruddock's skills, but everyone agreed he was a very dangerous puncher, especially with the left hook/uppercut.

Comment

what a great thread, chugov - foreman(although it didn't really crack ref just jumped in), holyfield bowe, ali shavers (almost) ali that other guy, tex cobb some low level guy

Comment

LaMotta vs. Robinson 5

LaMotta vs. Robinson 5

"You never got me down Ray"-Raging Bull

LaMotta took a brutal beating in this fight.

Comment

I thought Danny Garcia has shown that he has a pretty good chin. Matthysse hit Garcia with some pretty good shots even knocking out his mouth piece. Other fighters would have gone down from those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I thought Danny Garcia has shown that he has a pretty good chin. Matthysse hit Garcia with some pretty good shots even knocking out his mouth piece. Other fighters would have gone down from those shots.
              Agree about Garcia's chin. He absorbed some brutal shots without losing his stride.

Comment

Working...
              X