No announcement yet.

Broner just fights smaller guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    It is. Just like Pacquiao knew not to f**k with a prime Mayweather in 2010.
    You really don't believe that

Comment

isnt gavin rees legally declared a midget? broners waiting for the competition at 140 to beat each other to **** before he moves up

Comment

His resume consists of two names, two decent names so I don't see the need to even bring up the size advantage, Broner still has a lot of work to do. His win over PDL is questionable, that might be his best win, I personally had PDL winning that, also DeMarco ain't that much smaller than Broner either.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          isnt gavin rees legally declared a midget? broners waiting for the competition at 140 to beat each other to **** before he moves up
          That's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            You really don't believe that
            I believe Pac was on PED's back in 2010, because he refused to take a blood test 14 days before the fight. Instead he wanted 24 days to be the cut off. Now all the sudden he will take the test the day of the fight? And he hasn't been looking incredible since 2010. I'll admit Mayweather was at fault for not making the fight after 2010, but it was Pacs fault in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              His resume consists of two names, two decent names so I don't see the need to even bring up the size advantage, Broner still has a lot of work to do. His win over PDL is questionable, that might be his best win, I personally had PDL winning that, also DeMarco ain't that much smaller than Broner either.
              Demarco was his first legit opponent size wise but Demarco ain't no beast in any category, he's just "ok". PDL was much smaller than Broner and still caused him a lot of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                If you make the weight, you make the weight.

Nobody should say ****. You are just looking for something to hate on.
                The fight against Eloy Perez was embarrassing, I don't care what anyone says. Complete physical mismatch.
                And if you make weight? So you agree the Escobedo incident was a disgrace?
                Broner is a very talented young man and may have a bright future in boxing, that said: He has an insufferable **** head, his action vs Escobedo sicken me and I would LOVE to watch him take on the top guys at 140 and get humbled. Probably guys ate 135 who can do it.

Comment

Demarco was his first legit opponent size wise but Demarco ain't no beast in any category, he's just "ok". PDL was much smaller than Broner and still caused him a lot of problems.
                  One could easily argue PDL won that fight. I think at 140 amongst guys his own size, Broner becomes a lot more ordinary. We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

Comment

Yeah, again I thought the fight was pretty easy to score, had PDL winning by a point but one can very easily see that Broner is a much better fighter now, almost night and day. He knows how to fight in the pocket now, defends better, far more accurate with the jab...jus' far more polished now.

Comment

Yeah I agree!!!! I mean hes 23 yrs old already fought for world titles. He's a bum lol. You people need to get a life.haha give this guy a shot. He got his whole career ahead of him. I mean what the hell you do at 23 yrs. old? F...ing morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X