Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I f***ed a girl that I work with lastnight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You go to work everyday with both hands. Why would tomorrow be any different? Because you named them after chicks you wanna bone at work?

Comment

i used to do that when i was really young at like resturant jobs and ****, but as far as an actual legit carrer job, TRY not to dip your pen in company inc.

Comment

got ED or something?

Comment

You are looking at a guy who has messed with 85 percent of his female coworkers (left the boss alone though she did throw a hint or two). It's hit or miss if you and the girl are't on the same page. Don't spew sweet **** and don't makeit seem lik it is mre than what it is.

Comment

choke her up in the hallway Tony Soprano style and threaten her life if she speaks this to anyone...then have sex one more time..and walk away
            Last edited by -jose-; 08-06-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

PB you have neither a job nor a penis with which to have engaged in the act eunuch.

Comment

hell ya! Hit that sheit in the am in your office dude! done it many a times and it sure makes work more interesting...

Comment

Shit hasn't really changed, we never really talked and still ain't talking now...

All is good.

Comment

I'm sick of these threads about women and fuking women with no pics.

Comment

why would it be awkward? then again, I live in vegas.. ****ing your coworkers is part of our lifestyle lol

Comment

Working...
                      X