• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best trainer in boxing

Comment

If ward fights clean, he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
        Want to put 5 Mill on that? I'm taking Ward.
        Yea I don't see why not...Good luck bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          He fought clean against abraham and won every round.

Comment

He is going to make froch look stupid. I don't WTF you dudes are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Then the history of the SMW division is not long enough to be comparable.

And, there are no SMW right now who can KO a HW or are as quick as a FW either.

I like Hunter, he's a very underrated trainer. I don't know why he gets so overlook.

But, he sounded a little idiotic to me in this interview. And, yes good fighters get KO'd.

In the history of the sport, there's a long list of GOOD fighters who have been KO'd.

So I have not even a clue of what he was referring to when making that statement.
              He is underated, I agree. But he needs to brush up on his boxing history.

Comment

I like how he exposed your Fighter Bute, talking about Andre fighting Miranda in his Pre-Title years, and Bute fighting him in him after several Title defenses.

Great interview, besides mistaking 168 for 160, although that could just be his way of lumping in 160 and 168, since they both have the word "Middle" in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

I like how he exposed your Fighter Bute, talking about Andre fighting Miranda in his Pre-Title years, and Bute fighting him in him after several Title defenses.

Great interview, besides mistaking 168 for 160, although that could just be his way of lumping in 160 and 168, since they both have the word "Middle" in it.
                  ward struggled with miranda, bute murdered him.

They won't ever fight though because I don't see ward beating froch.

It will be froch vs bute, then bute wins and moves to LHW clears that division and retires undefeated.

Comment

I already noticed this long ago. Dude comes in fighting every single style. His style has never been the same when he has come to fight in the Super 6.

Comment

ward struggled with miranda, bute murdered him.

Ward did not struggle with Miranda.

And the trainer I believe covered that part. One guy fought him on his 19th fight, before becoming a Champion. While the other (bute) guy fought him as his 5th Title defense.

Major difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X