No announcement yet.

Rate YOUR Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
    Look at the girl in my avatar...she wants Smokin's twizzle. You think a chick like that would go for a guy like the guy up top? C'mon here....
    she looks like a 40 somthing hooker no offence it kinda like " Your Best Friend Mother" **** style of ****

Comment

• i think id give myself a 7.... im not hot, but handsome as my grandma likes to say. plus i shave my head, its pretty much all or nothing whether certain girls like it or not

i get most of my hotties though cause im 6'3 and built like a tank, chicks love that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
        she looks like a 40 somthing hooker no offence it kinda like " Your Best Friend Mother" **** style of ****
        I have to admit she looks fake as hell in this pic. Like she spent an hour doing her hair and makeup in order to look like a ****star. The funny thing is, in class my buddies and i used to call her "**** star" cuz she is really foxy. But yeah, look past that ****. This chick is hawt.

Comment

Look at the girl in my avatar...she wants Smokin's twizzle. You think a chick like that would go for a guy like the guy up top? C'mon here....
          Umm, that's a picture of a girl from some **** website, it even says the name of it in the bottom right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Umm, that's a picture of a girl from some **** website, it even says the name of it in the bottom right.
            It says nexopia.com <------kinda like myspace but for Canada and most people from my province use it.

Comment

But yeah, look past that ****. This chick is hawt.
              yeah im lookin straight past that ****... the hair, the makeup, the face.. lookin straight at that ass

dat boody is rotund

Comment

It says nexopia.com <------kinda like myspace but for Canada and most people from my province use it.
                Sir, why did you remove her pic??

Comment

• Has to be 10 for me.

I'm one fine hunk of meat, but my personalty is turd.

Comment

• it's funny how most of the people that think highly of themselves have never posted a picture..

Comment

If I posted a legit picture you wouldn't haev **** all to say.
                      Then post a real picture of yourself and quit talking smack.

For one you aren't that good looking FYI, and especially nowhere near what you claim as far as the 8.5 bull**** is concerned.

Go put on eyeliner or whatever your ***got ass does and come back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X