Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Allan Green have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ppl forget is that allan green is a massive puncher, maybe the hardest puncher in the division. he has a punchers chance against most fighters, and hes got some boxing skills to go with that power aswell. good boxer puncher who will bring issues to everyone at 168 for diffrent reason, against ward its the punch.

lou dibella said they didnt have to come to oakland but green didnt mind bucz he felt confident he would win by KO, saying ward is chinny.

against kessler in the last round i give him a great chance of winning, i think hes the overall better fighter compared to kessler.

Comment

He has the talent, hopefully he stops lookin at his feet.

Comment

He had the bad luck to be left out of the tournament to begin with, then the bad luck to have Ward as his first opponent when he got into it. Ward will likely box his ears off, dont know who Greens last opponent in the tournament will be, it depends on that. I feel he can beat Froch, Kessler, and make it close with Dirrell.

Comment

I don't think he'll win a fight in this tournament.

Comment

A very slim chance imo

its going to take a lot to beat ward right now

Comment

I think his chances are slim based on what we saw in his past fights, but he is still a good puncher. Anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He has got a punchers chance, Green has the kind of power that can turn a fight around no matter how bad it is for him.....kind of like AA.
                What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I dont like this fight for Ward, much risk not much reward.

Comment

Working...
                X