Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Attacked By Crazy Fan Following KO Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

Lol it was a pile of trash, n Ortiz touchin his chin like it hurt, i think it didnt even hit him
    ha, at first I thought it was a block of ice

Ortiz about got KOd by an empty pizza box

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      You guys are utterly insane.

The guy threw an empty pizza box at someone.

AND he got a punch in the mouth for his trouble.

US police officers gun down innocent unarmed people in the street, with complete impunity..... and yet you want this guy locked up for throwing some trash?
      most of those gunned down are useless thugs who attack the police officers or draw bb guns on them like a ****ing dumbass ... a few seem to be unjustifiable though

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Definitely, you can't go around doing stuffs like that, if that helps to deter other idiots like him then I 100% hopes he gets jailed.

You guys are insane.

Doesn't that cause problems ?

If I was a criminal, and I lived in the states..... would I be best to kill everyone in order to avoid being ID'd by witnesses..... rather than risk being abused by your unbelievably harsh justice system?

Come live in my country bro.

It's called, the Land of the Free and the Brave.

That nickname wasn't being used, so we grabbed it

Your ancestors did not lock people up for throwing trash LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          What did he throw?
          Pizza boxes , maybe he did bet on him or something and was butt hurt.

Comment

In the most recent video posted it sounds like the guy is saying something about "La Colonia" which if I'm not mistaken is a barrio somewhere in Oxnard where most of the Robert Garcia family is from. Interesting...

Comment

You guys are insane.

Doesn't that cause problems ?

If I was a criminal, and I lived in the states..... would I be best to kill everyone in order to avoid being ID'd by witnesses..... rather than risk being abused by your unbelievably harsh justice system?

Come live in my country bro.

It's called, the Land of the Free and the Brave.

That nickname wasn't being used, so we grabbed it

Your ancestors did not lock people up for throwing trash LMAO.
              Doesn't matter if he threw thrash or a gun, the fact that he did what he did he deserve to be lock up for it, you can not go around assaulting people because of your feelings. Am glad you reside in the land of the free but there is nothing free or brave about someone standing behind a fence and assaulting you.

Comment

What a lil *****...Hte on Ortiz all you want but don't be a ***** fan. Murk that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Doesn't matter if he threw thrash or a gun, the fact that he did what he did he deserve to be lock up for it, you can not go around assaulting people because of your feelings. Am glad you reside in the land of the free but there is nothing free or brave about someone standing behind a fence and assaulting you.

He threw some trash, and then he got punched in the mouth for his trouble.

There is absolutely nothing to see here.

A $50 fine for littering..... A $100 fine for attempting to "assault" someone with an empty pizza-box, that missed..... + $150 fine for court costs.

Surely that is better than the taxpayer having to pay 150k per annum to feed and house the guy?

Comment

He threw some trash, and then he got punched in the mouth for his trouble.

There is absolutely nothing to see here.

A $50 fine for littering..... A $100 fine for attempting to "assault" someone with an empty pizza-box, that missed..... + $150 fine for court costs.

Surely that is better than the taxpayer having to pay 150k per annum to feed and house the guy?
                    It's not that simple about him throwing trash, it could be anything not just trash, the onus is to deter people from doing this in the future. You cannot go around doing stuffs like that, where would it stop? Just because he threw a pizza box or whatever doing make it any less of an offence. You have got to deter people from doing idiotic things like this in the future.

Comment

godamn. can someone tell me what the guy threw at ortiz?

so far in this thread the theory of what was thrown is:

1. a propane tank
                      2. a chinese takeout box
                      3. a pizza box
                      4. an ice machine
                      5. a fog machine
                      6. tacos
                      7. donald trumps Toupe
                      8. howard sterns penis
                      9. birdman's respek
                      etc
                      etc