Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
    Props to Cotto? WTF is this about?

Cotto was being a decent human being. That he gets props for it says everything you need to know about the expectations of our fellow man.

Every time I say something decent, I don't pat myself on the back and say, "Yeah man, that was classy, I deserve to be acknowledged for it." Hell no, if I live up to the standard I set for myself then that's acceptable, nothing more. If I fall below it, I deserve a kick in the teeth, if I go above and beyond the call of duty (y'know, stand up for something, go and reach out to a community and fund raise or protest or whatever else) then maybe I deserve applause.

It really shows how low our standards are that Cotto gets props for saying something any decent man should say. Props to Cruz for coming out in a difficult climate, that's brave and commendable. Cotto? I'm glad (nothing more) that Cotto is not a twat, and **** the lot of you for thinking he deserves applause for saying that it is OK to be gay. If you don't think it is OK, **** you, imbecile. If you think it OK, welcome to being normal. If you actually do anything about an issue, then maybe I'll shake your hand for it, but it sickens me to see so much celebration over Cotto not being a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      people are afraid to voice their anti gay opinion because they are wrong. that's why it's called an opinion. people who support ****sexuality and their rights actually have facts not just opinions on their side. ****sexuality is normal. has existed in every culture and race since recorded human history. also exists in thousands of animal species(why did god do that?) you are just a fool who's been brainwashed by some garbage book that makes no sense. reality is here. step aside.
      Coming from a fool who calls the bible garbage. See the double standard??? These pricks can day whatever they want but if someone does not agree with ****sexuality then they are just plain "wrong" what's this world coming to???? Smh.....

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        a baby isn't born gay, the society glorifies this kinda behavior, its the fashion of the celebrities , actors, musicians alike. It's "cool" these days to be either bi or ****, being simply straight is no longer considered to be thrilling enough. Seems that some like to play Russian roulette with their lives instead with all the STD's out there.
        I am proud to be Pro-life and anti gay and does not need to be hiding behind the politically correct statements that some seems to do. I got my own brain to think with.
        Well said!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          a baby isn't born gay, the society glorifies this kinda behavior, its the fashion of the celebrities , actors, musicians alike. It's "cool" these days to be either bi or ****, being simply straight is no longer considered to be thrilling enough. Seems that some like to play Russian roulette with their lives instead with all the STD's out there.
          I am proud to be Pro-life and anti gay and does not need to be hiding behind the politically correct statements that some seems to do. I got my own brain to think with.
          Wow, just wow! Speaking of glorification, how about the time wasted on this comment dedicated to the glorification of ignorance.

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me if cotto is a ******.

he spends more time with his BFF than he does with his wife and wats with all the pink?!?!?

WTF did that come from!!!

man up COTTO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              well said!!!

Comment

this thread was pretty decent

Comment

Lmao @ people searching for gay images and gifs to prove others are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    people are afraid to voice their anti gay opinion because they are wrong. that's why it's called an opinion. people who support ****sexuality and their rights actually have facts not just opinions on their side. ****sexuality is normal. has existed in every culture and race since recorded human history. also exists in thousands of animal species(why did god do that?) you are just a fool who's been brainwashed by some garbage book that makes no sense. reality is here. step aside.
                    You're the one who's brainwashed. If being a f@g was normal then humanity would cease to exist in a 100 years. It's an aberration, like being a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                      it doesn't surprise me from a guy who dug his hands into another mans ass during floyd/cotto 24/7. but any hoo i have no problem with anyone coming out. their sexual desires is none of my business and shouldn't be anybody elses business
                      Exactly, it's no one's business so the guy should've kept it to himself.
                      Last edited by chaos; 10-07-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X