Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs n Harmony Appreciation Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Thugs n Harmony Appreciation Thread...

One of my fav groups ever, I was heavy into these cats in Junior High man. Whats your fav Bone joint?............................................ .................................

Still my favorites i've been listening to a lot of their solo work as of late.
    Flesh got out a few months ago the next CD is going to be with all of the members but it got pushed back like a week ago

Comment

My favourite Bone Thugz song has to be 'Money Money', it's a bangin song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhB1XFFQSpU

Comment

yo man krazy bone is underrated, that dude is wicked with it.

Comment

I liked them a lot back in the day, but stopped listening to them after the Art of War 2 disc album. If they could ever get the whole group together, and get some good beats I'm sure that they could be relevant again. Bizzy needs to lay off the rocks and the sauce though... LOL

Comment

there old **** was hot but everything recent has ****ty ass basement at moms house beats.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
              I liked them a lot back in the day, but stopped listening to them after the Art of War 2 disc album. If they could ever get the whole group together, and get some good beats I'm sure that they could be relevant again. Bizzy needs to lay off the rocks and the sauce though... LOL
              I got a message from them last week on myspace that the CD is pushed back though.
              http://www.mtv.com.au/news/bone-thug...-8d86618acc92/
              But finally there's a band reforming that we actually WANT to see back together. Bone Thugs N Harmony is the latest group to rally after an absence from the music scene that has been far too long. Hallelujah!

The Cleveland rap group disbanded in 2002 after Bizzy was unceremoniously kicked to the curb as a result of excessive drug and alcohol use. But since making amends with Bizzy, and receiving news that incarcerated member Flesh was to be released from prison, the group has announced that after years of inner-turmoil and label woes, all five members will give it another crack.

Comment

Comment

Until another rap group can harmonize like them in the first couple of minutes, BONE IS THE BEST....

They are so ORIGINAL.... No one can ever copy their style.

I am going to the concert here in Houston on the 23 baby!!!

Bone Thugs 4 Life!!!

Comment

bone has never been anything special lyrically but imo they more than make up for it with their unique flow

Comment

Working...
                    X