Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - New episode from my online boxing series on up and coming PR prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - New episode from my online boxing series on up and coming PR prospect

I really love doing these videos for up and coming fighters. I would appreciate HONEST feedback so I can continue to get better. Thanks.. Running time is 9:51.

Nicely worked piece, I can tell you put some work on this. Its always cool to see footage on up and comers and the transition that goes from prospect to challenger to champion. I personally didn't like the music but you know "Pa gustos hay colores". The camera picture was clear and the sound was clear enough to understand. Overall solid work, I would watch any future productions.

Comment

If you want to do another one of these then come on down to the D. The D still has some good young talent.

Very nice work on the presentation!

Comment

Originally posted by CASA DE COMBATE View Post
        Nicely worked piece, I can tell you put some work on this. Its always cool to see footage on up and comers and the transition that goes from prospect to challenger to champion. I personally didn't like the music but you know "Pa gustos hay colores". The camera picture was clear and the sound was clear enough to understand. Overall solid work, I would watch any future productions.
        Music is a lot more challenging to find now days since youtube will only allow un-copyrighted music for the most part. Thanks a lot for the feedback bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          If you want to do another one of these then come on down to the D. The D still has some good young talent.

Very nice work on the presentation!
          Thanks bro! I would love to come to Detroit.. Do you have any names of up and coming talent there that I can research on?

Comment

Working...
          X