Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are a lot females into internet dating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    is it him who wrote this blog?
    nah.............

Comment

Originally posted by THSABALALA View Post
      nah.............
      I was going to say. I wouldn't take advice from someone who cannot afford trousers that fit him.

Comment

A lot of hot women go on dating sites because a lot of the men they meet are losers or they talk big but irl they dont come up to scratch.

plus cause of the internet even the most average or ugly woman prolly gets 10x more messages than anybody on this forum

so if a hot girl gets 500 messages she will develop the medical condition known as big headedness i.e they become super picky and choosy

Comment

I'm more interested in girls that are into drinking and sucking dick

Comment

check the chat section on your blog

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              check the chat section on your blog

I'm going to put a bullet through your brain.

Comment

TBH i cant stand internet dating. I used to do it a bit and its a real pain. Any nice girl on a site like plenty offish get hundreds of messages. The biggest problem with interent dating is you have to talk to the girl for bloody ages before they are willing to meet up then you do and half the time they dont look like they do on the pics or there really annoying, i find it a waste of time although it works for some (i did go out with a girl i meet on facebook). I find it much easier to just go out in the evening and meeting a girl out, you get to chat to them and in 10mins you know if your gonna get on or not, rather than having to sit online for hours grooming them.

Comment

Bump, right?

Comment

It does seem strange that a girl would need interent dating, i mean most girls have plenty of guys talking to them when they go out. For guys Interent dating is good if your shy but why not just go to a bar and talk to them there?

Comment

Probably cause they like chatting/texting a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X