Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people's opinion with regards to the JMM/Floyd bout will change. You don't make your opponent jump up two division and don't make weight. And to those saying the weight advantage did help Floyd is full of it.

What changed is peoples opinion on JMM. The JMM that Floyd fought was fat. The JMM we saw that KO'ed Pac was WWE like.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Definitely looks a lot better now after he's shown he has legit capabailities at WW.

he's fought one welterweight sized guy, floyd mayweather, and he was crushed.

manny pacquiao is not a welterweight. he never was. he fought there for the money, not because he couldn't make the lower weight classes, but that doesn't make him a welterweight, or take away the disadvantages he'd come up against when he fought other welterweights.

we've had this discussion before, of course. you seem to think pacquiao is bigger than i do, though i am not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
        so what's their ring weight in '09? im sure no one knows
        The reason why no one knows is because Floyd refused to get on the scale on fight night. Hell he denied even missing the contractual weight at the weigh in.

Comment

1. Marquez was not nearly as conditioned when he fought Floyd as when he fought Pac.
          If you don't think that's a factor, why is there a need for doping tests?

2. Marquez has shown capable against Pac. A guy he's fought 4 times now and always had figured out.

I really don't see how Mayweathers win is any way better now than it was before.

If Marquez goes on to beat another 147 lb champ, then yeah, we can discuss. But even then there's this matter of my first point, conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            Yes, and the reason is that you're all Mexicans.
            nope. The reason is if floyd thiks he can win it he fights. He dont fight the toughest fights for him. then if it is a tough fight he makes sure he has all the advantages mainly weight...

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
              I don't think people's opinion with regards to the JMM/Floyd bout will change. You don't make your opponent jump up two division and don't make weight. And to those saying the weight advantage did help Floyd is full of it.

What changed is peoples opinion on JMM. The JMM that Floyd fought was fat. The JMM we saw that KO'ed Pac was WWE like.
              What weight advantage 3-4 lbs , everybody knows that was always there , Floyd made weight it was a WW 147 fight he weighed in at 146 , the weight difference was the same as Manny JMM , actually Manny weighed more than Floyd did.

The JMM that face planted Manny wants no more of Floyd because he knows Floyd will own him again , so yeah your right , people will figure it out .

And by the way Pac fans are not boxing people they kids with wild imaginations , the boxing people know whats up .

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                The reason why no one knows is because Floyd refused to get on the scale on fight night. Hell he denied even missing the contractual weight at the weigh in.
                There's a video of Hopkins saying, 'everyone knows when you don't step on the scale for fight night, you're coming in way heavier than your opponent. Floyd had to be 160 by fight night with JMM."

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  There's a video of Hopkins saying, 'everyone knows when you don't step on the scale for fight night, you're coming in way heavier than your opponent. Floyd had to be 160 by fight night with JMM."
                  So had to is your proof lol , Floyd has never been anywhere near 160 ever , and he has stepped on fight night scales and never been over 152 , show me the 10lbs your inventing , show some proof of scale , or recorded weight , show me anything other that had to be .

Look at the pics posted , your eyes cant be as blind as your mind .
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 02-22-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    So had to is your proof lol , Floyd has never been anywhere near 160 ever , and he has stepped on fight night scales and never been over 152 , show me the 10lbs your inventing , show some proof of scale , or recorded weight , show me anything other that had to be .

Look at the pics posted , your eyes cant be as stupid as your mind .

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      You got no answer , typical response from a child .

Comment

Working...
                      X