No announcement yet.

Craziest *warning*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest *warning*

Where is the CRAZIEST PLACE you F#cked, or Got Sucked?

When me and my fiance first got together we were in her aunt's room watching a movie... Her aunt and 7 year old cousin were on the bed, backs against the head board, and we were laying down on the floor, at the foot of the bed...

We were covered by a blanket because we said that we were cold.... I was hugging her and her ass was on my dick...

So I pulled her shorts down just enough and slipped it in from the back.... It was just slow strokes so that there were no signs or thoughts of us doing that....

I busted on the inside of my t-shirt...

That **** was crazy....

Also in an apartment complex spa at night.... That was really cool too...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      When me and my fiance first got together we were in her aunt's room watching a movie... Her aunt and 7 year old cousin were on the bed, backs against the head board, and we were laying down on the floor, at the foot of the bed...

We were covered by a blanket because we said that we were cold.... I was hugging her and her ass was on my dick...

So I pulled her shorts down just enough and slipped it in from the back.... It was just slow strokes so that there were no signs or thoughts of us doing that....

I busted on the inside of my t-shirt...

Also in an apartment complex spa at night.... That was really cool too...
      Thats pretty crazy man.. I would of did the same tho ha

Comment

I've ****ked in a hospital's restroom,in the side of a movie theater in the car, in a car in front of the courthouse(there's a little alley) at noon,in front of a house in the car, right next to a canal,in my backyard and many more places......I've gotten a blow job in back of where I work during the day,in back of an albertsons,in front of my house in the drive way,driving around in my work's parking lot....man so many ****ing places that I can't remember.....

Comment

Outside at Hinckley Park for actual fuckin.

Got head in the back lot behind Kmart.

Comment

Working...
          X