This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i know

our training for armed forces is best in the world...if we had more troops and more equipment wed be the best force..but despite going into a record number of wars, this govt doesnt care about that me country before a political career of some sorts

im interested though...serve

Comment

• Originally posted by boxstarr
      yeah i know

our training for armed forces is best in the world...if we had more troops and more equipment wed be the best force..but despite going into a record number of wars, this govt doesnt care about that me country before a political career of some sorts

im interested though...serve

thats what has me thinking of getting out when my enlistment is up...I don't agree with the grey haired idiot ****ing politicians we have running the government...it makes me angry as hell to think about who I really work for

Comment

• just think of it as you serving the heritage of the country and protecting the interests of its citizens

if i thought i was serving people like tony blair id never get a job

Comment

• I want to be able to rationalize it that way but I have to many 'what if' rolling around in my head man. Our government is crooked as a question mark and use the efforts of the men and women in uniform to suit their needs...its not right

Comment

• thats probably true of every govt...i dont even think me going into politics will sort that out,but my maverick approach will shed light on it i hope

but they represent the people and are accountable so youre still serving what the people supposedly want

Comment

thats probably true of every govt...i dont even think me going into politics will sort that out,but my maverick approach will shed light on it i hope

but they represent the people and are accountable so youre still serving what the people supposedly want

yeah, supposedly. Look who we have leading this country!!! LOL...thats all the reason I need to be angry. But, seriously, I've met a lot of good people while being in the military. I was stationed over there in England for three years...at RAF Lakenheath. I lived in Thetford the whole time except for like three months

Comment

• i dunno where that is...what region? near what city?

nice?

yeah but give it 2 years and you got a new govt to hate...look forward to it

Comment

i dunno where that is...what region? near what city?

nice?

yeah but give it 2 years and you got a new govt to hate...look forward to it
                  this is correct...but thetford is over near Norwich...in the county of Norfolk

Comment

• oooh

im goin there fr uni hopefully

but yeah i say..."hang in there"

Comment

oooh

im goin there fr uni hopefully

but yeah i say..."hang in there"

LOL...I'm good man...when you are in the military, enlisted especially, you develop a thick skin from day one...military people can take **** from all angles of life and deal with it.
                      You said you are going to go to university in Norwich? I used to go to the clubs there a lot and had to pay a couple speeding tickets there as well

Comment

Working...
                      X