Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for me Ring magazine lost its credibility.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for me Ring magazine lost its credibility.

..for me ring magazine lost its credibility by putting broner in p4p list and by putting marquez as Fighter of the year .. common guysss marquez just beat pacquaio and he becomes a fighter of the year . they forgot that bradley also beat pacquaio ..

Comment

I lost respect when they put Broner in p4p number 6.

Really?

Above Wladimir? Because he beat DeMarco.

Comment

The Ring lost cred when they were bought by GBP

GBP whos founder lied about those pics being real and pathetically tried to cover it up

Comment

Damn Pacquiao fans are really butthurt that The Ring chose Marquez as fighter of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            The Ring lost cred when they were bought by GBP

GBP whos founder lied about those pics being real and pathetically tried to cover it up
            ..we will rise again

Comment

so what if he was fighter of the year,bradley got a gift decision whilst marquez knocked him the fuk out,hell of a difference

Comment

nope some of ring staff like satterfield and doug chose donaire as sure lock FOTY, i'm surprised too when pacquiao lost suddenly bronner become p4p even overtaking donaire LOL

Comment

Yea, the RING belt means **** now.

These are pretty decent rankings, check them out: http://www.tbrb.org/

Theres no P4P rankings, but we all know they don't mean anything anyway. At least divisional rankings have some objectivity to them.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                    so what if he was fighter of the year,bradley got a gift decision whilst marquez knocked him the fuk out,hell of a difference

..he does not deserve that award marquez just beat pacquaio who came from lost how could you be fighter of the year if you just beat a fighter who lost his recent fight common

Comment

Working...
                    X