Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson wouldn't have been caught with Floyd's USADA/WADA testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what Floyd's T:E levels are, 5:1?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yeah that why they catch more cheat than anyone else.

While USADA let Marion Jones and other dope all they like.
      Marion Jones was pre 2005, in 2005 WADA/USADA change their T/E ratio rule to 4:1. Nevada still uses 6:1

Even California uses 4:1. That means in California you can be 5 and a half times above normal and be busted while in Nevada and New York that same sample would be seen as clean.

Plus knowing when the testing comes is a lot more easier to beat than random testing.

Like I said to fail a Nevada test is failing an IQ test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        in san fran they have a private security firm run checkpoints a the airport its better than the tsa. in a democracy choice is key.
        yeah but do you know who commissioned the private security firm? is it the airport management/government or the airport patrons? obviously it's the government. that's what i'm talking about...there are some things that people can not self-regulate even in a democratic country.

Comment

I wonder what Floyd's T:E levels are, 5:1?
          If his T/E ratio is 5:1, WADA/USADA would find out. Because of their 4:1. While Nevada wouldn't know since they still do 6:1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Marion Jones was pre 2005, in 2005 WADA/USADA change their T/E ratio rule to 4:1. Nevada still uses 6:1

Even California uses 4:1. That means in California you can be 5 and a half times above normal and be busted while in Nevada and New York that same sample would be seen as clean.

Plus knowing when the testing comes is a lot more easier to beat than random testing.

Like I said to fail a Nevada test is failing an IQ test.

Who has caught more cheats Nevada or California?

Comment

If his T/E ratio is 5:1, WADA/USADA would find out. Because of their 4:1. While Nevada wouldn't know since they still do 6:1.
              Yeah he was probably cycling of a couple of months ago.

Comment

Who has caught more cheats Nevada or California?
                Who have caught more people to fail an IQ test? Nevada.

Again stupid do you not see the problem with 6:1 T/E ratio?

Comment

Who have caught more people to fail an IQ test? Nevada.

Again stupid do you not see the problem with 6:1 T/E ratio?

You can't fail an IQ test. What your IQ by the way, i'm guessing around 90.

T/E aren't the be all and end all to PEDs you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    yeah but do you know who commissioned the private security firm? is it the airport management/government or the airport patrons? obviously it's the government. that's what i'm talking about...there are some things that people can not self-regulate even in a democratic country.
                    the city not the feds. much like an individual hiring a third party consultant to review something a crooked fed inspector claimed was wrong.

Comment

• This is why Ive been saying even the olympic/standard style blood and urine tests are not enough.

They dont test for the amount of testosterone only if an external source is present and a ratio of T-E.Naturally epitestosterone levels start to increase in males in their 30s yet testosterone levels start to decline.

Also there are ways too increase epitestosterone levels too mask a abnormally high over the top range of testosterone so the T-E ratio testing is flawed and have been for decades yet no one gives a damn.

The total testosterone serum ng/dl test is what anti aging doctors use to verify total testosterone levels. The normal range is 250ng/dl-1100ng/dl.

Not one single testing agency out there does this test, why?

Too expensive, inconvenient and takes up too much time.

Comment

Working...
                      X