Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik will hunt down williams and stop him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Pavlik will beat him as well. Williams has a lot of heart and some solid traits, but Pavlik is the best at 160 for a reason. I think once Williams feels his power, it could be over.

Comment

well for one hows williams gonna be sent BACK to middleweight if thats where hes fighting pavlik... nd 2 williams will out work the fuk outa pavlik nd avoid gettin hit like hopkins did.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        well for one hows williams gonna be sent BACK to middleweight if thats where hes fighting pavlik... nd 2 williams will out work the fuk outa pavlik nd avoid gettin hit like hopkins did.

Comment

That,s right, the ghost will beat paul because williams has no punch to keep kelly off him...we know paul throws about a 100 punches per round but, after he feels pavlik shots for about 4 or 5 rds. His output will be 40 to 50 and by the 9 or 10 rd. If it last that long kelly will put paul back down to the middleweight division...hopefully williams don,t get hurt to bad in this fight so he can keep on fighting...any thoughts???
          Williams is going to connect with so many punches. I don;t think PAvlik can beat Williams

Comment

pavlik has too much power for pwill pwill is overhyped.

Comment

Finally someone to beat the crap out of Williams. I'm tired of hearing how Williams is an ATG and ppl fear him, and Quintana got lucky for 12 rounds. If Pavlik could take on Miranda's assault he will murder PW. I just want to see PW fans saying Pavlik got lucky as he beats PW into submission.

Comment

That,s right, the ghost will beat paul because williams has no punch to keep kelly off him...we know paul throws about a 100 punches per round but, after he feels pavlik shots for about 4 or 5 rds. His output will be 40 to 50 and by the 9 or 10 rd. If it last that long kelly will put paul back down to the middleweight division...hopefully williams don,t get hurt to bad in this fight so he can keep on fighting...any thoughts???
                PW is gonna beat him..pavlik just like hatton and cotto isn't the same fighter anymore,his lifestyle outside the gym is not good either,we keep hearing stories him and his coach keep pumpin beers at the local pub...williams is more determined,longer reach,healthier lifestyle,better mental shape,PW is gonna punish him easy.

Comment

Working...
                X