Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not too excited about the next generation of boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto, Gamboa, Jorge linares, Edwin Rodriguez, Victor Ortiz, Daniel Jacobs...Not bad and I know there is alot more I am missing.

Still, I'm looking for that special slick defensive counter puncher

Comment

Fine...
      Luevano
      Bradley
      Holt
      Mosley
      Berto
      Vernon Forrest
      Paul Williams
      Kelly Pavlik
      Chad Dawson

are some off the top of my head, I might have missed some.
      If I wanted to count the Puerto Ricans(which I should, because its part of America) then I could add about 7 other champions to that list.
      and if I wanted to, I could add Ola Afolabi and other people who either live in America or say their nationality is American, but thats just a big mess and Im not going to get into that.
      but honestly who cares, I dont give a damn about nationality, and did it to poke fun at Wlad Owns.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2K9 View Post
        European world champions

Wladimir Klitschko - IBF/WBO Heavyweight Champion
        Vitali Klitschko - WBC Heavyweight Champion
        Ruslan Chagaev - WBA Heavyweight Champion
        Tomasz Adamek - IBF Ring Magazine Undisputed Cruiserweight champion
        Giacobbe Fragomeni - WBC Cruiserweight Champion
        Joe Calzaghe - Ring Magazine Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion
        Adrian Diaconu - WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
        Zsolt Erdei - WBO Light Heavyweight Champion
        Mikkel Kessler - WBA Super Middleweight Champion
        Lucian Bute - IBF Super Middleweight Champion
        Karoly Balszay - WBO Super Middleweight Champion
        Carl Froch - WBC Super Middleweight Champion
        Arthur Abraham - IBF Middleweight Champion
        Felix Sturm - WBA Middleweight Champion
        Sergei Dzinziruk - WBO Light Middleweight Champion
        Ricky Hatton - Ring Magazine Undisputed Light Welterweight Champion
        Andreas Kotelnik - WBA Light Welterweight Champion
        Vic Darchinyan - WBC/IBF/WBA Super Flyweight Champion

Eastern European fighters dominate the amatuers...there are tons of more European prospects that will dominate and be future world champions

OK,

out of all those fighters who are proven?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          Fine...
          Luevano
          Bradley
          Holt
          Mosley
          Berto
          Vernon Forrest
          Paul Williams
          Kelly Pavlik
          Chad Dawson

If I wanted to count the Puerto Ricans(which I should, because its part of America) then I could add about 7 other champions to that list.
          and if I wanted to, I could add Ola Afolabi and other people who either live in America or say their nationality is American, but thats just a big mess and Im not going to get into that.
          but honestly who cares, I dont give a damn about nationality, and did it to poke fun at Wlad Owns.
          i do care about nationality but i at least know this isnt our time, this era, wed be back, like always, our best athletes are going to football and basketball, europes best go to boxing or soccer,

Japan(Alone) and Asia in fact is doing better than us in boxing(lowerweights-really low,

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Fine...
            Luevano
            Bradley
            Holt
            Mosley
            Berto
            Vernon Forrest
            Paul Williams
            Kelly Pavlik
            Chad Dawson

Bradley is nothing special, seriously he isn't. He looked like **** against Witter and looked pretty good against Edner Cherry but I really don't see anything special with him and same goes for Holt.

Vernon Forrest is on his way out

AA isn't gonna be making 160 for a while and seriously, I don't see him giving anyone problems at 168.

Comment

I don't think all the future good boxers are upon us yet. Still in the shadows.

Comment

The newer sets of whatever(boxers/football/basketball players) always looks "inferior" or "lacking" compared with the current sets of superstars.I guess thats what the ali era to sugar ray to tyson to goldenboy so on & so forth, i think its more of a generation thing.
                Personally the only future fighter that gets me excited out there is juanma.Ortiz and Gamboa hasnt really captured my full attention yet but they hopefully dont disappoint.
                Im sure someone out there would come out of no where and surprise us just like pacman, or an underappreciated contender proves us wrong JMM & BHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                  I don't think all the future good boxers are upon us yet. Still in the shadows.
                  You better be one of them, Corey.

I need a good aggressive, bob'er and weave'er with good hooks to get behind. (No ****.)

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    Bradley is nothing special, seriously he isn't. He looked like **** against Witter and looked pretty good against Edner Cherry but I really don't see anything special with him and same goes for Holt.

Vernon Forrest is on his way out

AA isn't gonna be making 160 for a while and seriously, I don't see him giving anyone problems at 168.
                    even though you wont reply, whatd you think about Dawson, lone Amercan with greatness potential, my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      You better be one of them, Corey.

I need a good aggressive, bob'er and weave'er with good hooks to get behind. (No ****.)
                      nyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X